I am developing a Porsche Inn. Starting small, will grow as needed. Located in the beautiful San Bernardino mountains in a microcommunity at 3300 feet elevation directly off highway 18, 15 minutes to Lake Arrowhead.

For starters, the Inn will provide housing for up to 8 early 911s. The Inn will initially be for cars only, and can be expanded to accomodate their owners if demand develops.

12 miles from Lake Arrowhead, the Inn is ideal for storing your car long term and taking a vacation to the mountain resort of Lake Arrowhead. This could satisfy both your Porsche desire and your wife's vacation desire.

My initial thought on storage fees is $130/month/car. If a B&B experience shows decent demand I will expand to accomodate that at a rate of $130 per night/couple. That is rather inexpensive Inn accomodation and could provide a rather unique experience for those of us who are possessed by the Porsche demon.

Please give me your thoughts on such an endeavor and whether you feel that there is a demand for this kind of thing.

Sincerely,
Scott Turnbull
909-963-8544