Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WTB: oil line hose fittings

WTB: oil line hose fittings

I am looking for the 30MM compression oil line to hose fittings in straight and 90'S These are like aeroquip compresion type fittings, they can be steel/aluminum or all aluminum type. They were used on the engine and cooler connections. Rthomas@heattfs.com 614-205-7942

Still looking

I bought one 90 degree fitting but still in need of two straight fittings? Anyone?

I have one. Is this what you're looking for? It's a barbed 30mm straight fitting left over from my front cooler install.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    techweenie.com

My parts fetcher: 2016 Tesla S | Currently building: 73 RSR tribute and 69 RS tribute

Bill G.

1968 911 Ossi Blue coupe...full restoration in process
    Done: Engine; transmission; suspension; gauges; wheels; rust repair & primer; brakes; paint
    In progress: electrical; the tedious, endless, horrible fastener sorting/plating
    EarlyS #718 | RGruppe #437

Close but not the one

Thanks to both of you, these fittings will work but I am trying to match all the other fittings on the car, I am building a 100% authentic 74 slide valve RSR and i am using the silver old school compression fittings. the hose end screws on and is not swedged on. I wish I could post a picture, if someone has an early 911 such as a 72 they could post a picture of the fitting at the engine or oil tank.Thanks Ron

71E hose fittings

Here are some pix of the hose fittings from my 71E resto project. The old hoses are, I believe, original to the car. The new fittings are the recently purchased replacements.

I hope this helps you and doesn't just ad to the confusion.

regards,

Al
    Al Kosmal
    the X-faktory
    Current projects; 69-911.5
    76S rat bastard---off to Germany

1970 914-4...off to Wisconsin
    73 911X Cafe Racer...........(off to S.F.....now racing in Germany)
    66 912 ...off to France
    71E 9111200979 ( gone to Paris..then to Corsica)
    77S (off to NY)
    Early S #1240

RGruppe #669
    www.x-faktory.com

These?

I have one 90 and 3 collars from my '72 project. Would these help?
    Bill G.

Done: Engine; transmission; suspension; gauges; wheels; rust repair & primer; brakes; paint
    In progress: electrical; the tedious, endless, horrible fastener sorting/plating

Yes!!!!!!!!

911scfanatic, those are the ones! That is a 90 degree fitting I would like to buy it from you but I still need two more straight fittings. I am confused because in my left over 1965 911 parts bin it has the crimped fittngs also on the old oil lines? Did they switch from crimped ones earlier then to the screw compresion type then back to crimped?

Ron, just PM me your address and they are yours gratis.
    Happy New Year.
    Bill G.

Does anyone any have any of these collars for the old style screw on fittings. I have the ends but cannot find the collars?

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...1&d=1231123631