Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

Yes a very special car Tomah I dont have any record of your car, or the pilot back then but I will keep an eye out and look through my records to see if there are any clues
    Hugh Hodges
    73 911E
    Melbourne Australia

Foundation Member #005
    Australian TYP901 Register Inc.

Early S Registry #776

Thank you so much for your message Hugh. I wrote this on another post:

Hello everybody, I am trying to throw a bottle in the ocean... I have a 1970 911 2.2S that did rallyes back in the days with ST parts... I know it did 6 hours of Dakar in 1975 or 1976. It must have done some french rallyes in the early seventies. It once had the French number plate 1216 SC 06. My chassis number is 9110300604... The car was prepared by Marcel Balsa; if you know drivers that run with him, that could be an hint also... Thank you!!!

If it can help you find something that would be amazing.

One last thing the car was owned by Yvon THOMAS between 1975 and 2012...

Name:  st.jpg
Views: 855
Size:  54.4 KB
    some information about Hülpert Racing Team
    Porsche 911 S / T? Why is it noted as S / T in these records?

Name:  stt.jpg
Views: 736
Size:  9.8 KB

um ... you keep learning.
    What leads a person to rate a vehicle as ST? If that designation never existed. Old document. Hence it is clear that the ST definition is quite old. Pretty old ....
    +
    "ST."= S Targa
    Last edited by _gonbau; 11-22-2021 at 02:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HughH View Post
    911 230 0769
    another Board members car

Raj you should posting this one You have already generously posted lots of information on the board about it.
    Here are the highlights. (from John Starkey's work which provided the best summary- thanks John)

Factory Built Rallye ST for Zasada

Type: 911 534. (2.5 litre S/T)
    Production number: 102 3900.
    Engine number: 632 1213.(note normal S engine like many rally cars)
    Gearbox number: 325 418.
    Colour: Tangerine (2323).
    Interior: Leatherette/Black needle felt carpet.
    M424: 90 litre fuel tank.
    M471: Competition kit.
    M474: Bilstein competition dampers.
    Delivered from factory: 1/2/1972 to Sports Department to be built up as a Group 4 2.5 S/T.
    Gearbox with magnesium case, # 915R/50 installed.

May: Delivered to Poland to Sobieslaw Zasada, ex-Porsche factory rally driver.

Registered 77-07-KW.

June: Europa Rally. #1: Zasada/R. Zyszkowski; result unknown.
    23-26/6: Bulgarian Rally: #1; Zasada/R. Zyszkowski; 1st.

13-15/7: Polish rally. #3. Accident with Sobieslaw Zasada on last stage, whilst leading.

Sent back to factory for repairs plus conversion to RS 2.7 lightweight spec. (M471) and renumbered as 911 360 0001.

Used as a test car by the factory.

1973:
    20/12: Taken over by the Press and Sport Division.

1974:
    15/2: Sold to Stanley Palmer, G.A.S. Palmer Ltd; Island Farm Avenue, West Molesey Trading Estate, England for £6,200.00, with engine and gearbox separately.

1975: Sold to David Agnew.
    February: Galway Rally. Agnew/Harkness; #15; 2nd.
    Easter Circuit of Ireland: Agnew/Harkness; #9; result unknown.
    June: Donegal International Rally: #14; Agnew/Harkness; 2nd.

1976:
    Feb 6-8: Galway International: Agnew/Harkness; 4th.
    March: Omagh "Pre-Circuit" Rally: Agnew/Harkness, #8; 1st.
    Easter: Circuit of Ireland: Agnew/Harkness; #12 DNF.
    June: Donegal International: Agnew/Harkness; #12; 4th.

1977: Sold to Sean Campbell. Had 2.8 Rally engine fitted.
    Feb: Galway International: Sean Campbell/?; DNF. (Minor fire.)
    March: West Cork: Campbell/?; DNF. (Fuel pump blockage.)
    April: Circuit of Ireland: Sean Campbell/?; DNF (Broken Drive flange.)
    May: Longford Rally: Sean Campbell/?; 1st.
    June: Donegal: Sean Campbell/? #7’ 2nd.
    July: Ulster Rally: Sean Campbell/? #9; 6th.
    Sept: Castrol Wexford: Sean Campbell/? 2nd.
    Oct: Mourne Forest Rally: Sean Campbell/ Sammy Hammill, #1; 1st.

1978:
    Sept: Castrol Wexford: Sean Campbell; 2nd.

8th November: Sold to Autofarm.

1988: Sold to Chester Wedgewood.
    1990: Restored back to 911S/T specification.
    2002: Sold to the Blackhawk Collection.
    2005: Sold to present owner.

Raj has posted so many pictures, including of documentation, it is hard to choose which ones to post
    Given this is the ST thread - not the RS prototype thread - all the pictures except the last one, and one from it's UK rally period, are from that stage of the cars life.
    Name:  269020647_493179175449954_6343394718765971099_n.jpg
Views: 673
Size:  84.7 KB

It is the image to which the information you quote belongs. For me it is interesting that my car is named above ......
    *What did STARKEY use to add my vehicle to your book ...? I find out about this now ... I wonder how many of you knew this entry in that book.

Interesting, what information have you found from Porsche? Did Starkey know anything?
    911 1967S 308470
    [B]911 1965 301946 Irish Green
    [B]911 1965 302962 Polo Red
    911 1965 300760 White SOLD
    911 1971S S/T 2.5
    914-6 1970 GT 2.3
    Look for me at a track near you!
    Early S Reg #2699
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/MachineMotorsports

Quote Originally Posted by Fubawu View Post
    Interesting, what information have you found from Porsche? Did Starkey know anything?
    We exchanged messages with Mr. Starkey in 2005 or so. We commented that we had a vehicle that was brought from Germany etc ... that I know did not obtain any information that has not been presented in this forum. In those messages he tells me that he had not been able to locate our car's racing history (that was in 2005). I sent him a message recently bringing him up to date and asking him what was the basis for adding our car to that book. I still have not gotten a response but investigating the messages I saw that a certain Marc devis came to see the car. Maybe that is the key to why my car appears in the book?
    Name:  aaa.jpg
Views: 609
Size:  18.4 KB

Porsche information. The one that the director of the archive gave me that tells me that our car is a 911S and that he cannot send me the construction file. For me, the word of this man goes to mass since From my thought, he is the "most critical" person who can know about these cars ... sometimes they will rely on 3 people but they have the documents so ... " They are right. "In summary. Porsche Germany tells me that my car is a 911S Without any type of modification. As I understand it in my construction sheet the only strange thing to observe would be the incriscition "SP" made by hand. Nothing else.

+

I found another message from 2015 where starkey tells us that he was able to get some information from the vehicle. He said. It is a normal 911S that I left Germany a few months later ... From that sentence I can understand that Starkey spoke to someone who knew Mr. Fend ... Maybe Mr. Fend himself? in 2015 he was alive and I doubt it would be difficult to locate having contacts ... The name of the first owner was answered to the attached message!he asked us if we had any history of racing or the like. There were no more answers! but I understand it is still not clear since today if "certain" history appeared that could be of our car, therefore I am waiting to speak with John and see what he tells me. If someone has close contact with him I would like to comment on this issue.
    Name:  bbb.jpg
Views: 602
Size:  15.2 KB
    Last edited by _gonbau; 12-31-2021 at 03:15 AM.

Regarding the Zasada car

911 230 0769

There is a funny case with that car going on in poland , A polish "automotive TV star" Claims he found the car

and rebuild it ... on a 69 Chassi he made a you tube channel , search under polskie porsche patryk mikiciuk the hole thing is a joke to watch how they restore it

the word "original motorsport" goes on and on during the resto , this part is nos from original motorsport and he holds a 3,0 sc oil thermostat etcetc having no knowledge what they talk about

But being a tv star , he had Zasada to join the show, and wupti wupti its original ..
    and it have been shown all over the polish news , media etc that this "barnfind" etc etc

I better watch my mouth cause last time I wrote on this forum about that car

the guy from the workshop was tipped I wrote about it and wanted to hire a lawyer against me to shout my mouth , yes true

Any way even HugeH, Porsche etc got record files of this car, it shows you can build a "orginal car" using your media power

M

umm xD I went and I am a follower of him on YouTube (the work he does seems "good" to me) towards fun things with 3D scanners. Certainly you could see yourself watching the channel that came from somewhere to have so many followers and to be so "handsome" ... I remember the chapter where I captured old photos and then on the chassis that the brands "matched". Maybe I will have to watch all those videos again .... I remember having crossed a message with him but he never wanted to transmit information about his vehicle ...

From what I saw in your videos, I am encouraged to learn about 3d scanners and "wind tests with the 3d mold" ... with that I made a video of the hood of my car! Let's say i learned enough
    +
    curious coincidence that your post matches the Vin number
    Last edited by _gonbau; 01-01-2022 at 11:08 AM.