Yelp - ck.
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

Instagram: werk_crew
    www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com
    www.handofwinter.tumblr.com

have a crackberry myself but doesn't the iphon have a g-force meter in it which supports a bit of software that measures performance?
    Erik

Early S # 1107

All my german equipment is either busted or sold...sigh....in the market for a decent non-sunroof tub!!!!!!! Help me get back to autocrossing!!!

Bob you'll enjoy this to all ends! I have an iPod Touch and LOVE it.

Must have Mac addict apps (for me at least)...

- Wunder Radio
    - The Weather Channel (hey it gets -30 below her and I WANNA know)
    - Rev Lite (g force accelerometer)
    - iPint (kewl show off beer thing - drink and drive!)
    - Labyrinth Lite
    - Tap Tap Revenge (daughter loves this)

Just download away! All part of the excellent experience from Apple.

Thanks guys. I picked up:
    Shazam
    Yelp
    Speak Easy
    CameraBag
    Flashlight
    Labrinth LE
    Moble News
    Showtimes
    Brain Tuner
    eBay
    PayPal
    Loopt - not yet activated, this one scares me
    Night Stand
    Remote
    On a related note, we were behind a guy who tinkering on his iPhone in the theatre and I was amazed to watch him scroll through 10 pages of apps. Is this normal? I barely have two pages.
    For the record, I was one of those guys that held off on a cell phone for the longest time and then only wanted the most basic plan with the free phone. Now, I really enjoy this phone - way too much "power" at your fingertips.
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

Instagram: werk_crew
    www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com
    www.handofwinter.tumblr.com

I downloaded Track Day for timing my laps at my track events. This past weekend the app was with in 1/10 of a second +/- with my rented transponder. The G-force meter gave me an idea of cornering g's. The only downside is saving and downloading are not supported at this time. But for $12 it was a hell of a lot cheaper then buying a timing system.

The GPS apps are pretty nice also, so far GPS MotionX is my favorite and it was only 2.99. Allows for downloads and you can overlay onto google maps when saved.
    Dan Byers
    71T targa - "Stay Puff"
    EarlyS Member #608

PhotoGenie is a cool app and I also like the app called Light, its interesting and allows you to add more light to a darker photo. It actually works very well. Being a photo buff I would imagine you will like them both.

Theres a few others I will list to you later, I cant remember at the moment adn my iPhone is awol.

Jon W.
    72T Coupe - hotrod.
    72S "Tangie"
    73S Poop Brown
    69T Irish Green
    69S Secret Project
    S Registry Dues Paying member #1438

Around me
    City Transit
    Local EAts
    say who
    urban spoon
    snocator
    itrailmap
    pandora
    Bahia Red '72 911S
    Meerblau PTS 2019 Speedster
    GP Silver, 2018 GT2RS WP....the BEAST
    Daytona Gray 2021 RS6 Avant....BEAST #2...Best daily EVER

ES #333

GONE...MANY, many great ones....

"old" Iphone

I have the original Iphone...purchase right before they knocked off the $100.00, not a 3G.

Do you know if these downloads apply to the old phones also,or just the 3G?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ray Crawford
    Early S Registry #271
    R Gruppe #255
    '70 911 S Coupe 2.9 w/MFI Twin Plug "Flairs n Chairs"
    '72 911 S Targa 2.4 w/MFI

Porsche - There Is No Substitute 2POINT7's Avatar

Three Must Have Apps

Just read this thread for the first time and can't believe no one has mentioned Dynolicious. It is an awesome app for anyone interested measuring your cars performance in things like lateral, acceleration and braking g-force; 1/4 mile speeds, 0-60 times, horsepower, etc. It uses the accelerometer and GPS already in your iPhone to its full advantage. May be the best 12 bucks you ever spent.

Read about it at www.dynolicious.com or just Google "Dynolicious" and see what everyone else has to say.

OK, beyond that you NEED to have "vlingo" (Google by voice and much more) www.vlingo.com and this one is FREE!

I also use "Car Care" http://www.karlbecker.com/carcare/ which helps me keep up with the fill-ups, maintenance and other stats. If you drive multiple cars, this is very handy.

These are definately the best iPhone App picks I have to share with automobile enthusiests. Enjoy!
    Ed Cave
    Atlanta, GA

Member No. 738

1958 Porsche 356A Sunroof Coupe
    1998 Porsche Carrera S
    2008 Porsche Carrera S (her dd)
    2013 Audi A7 (my dd)

Defender of the Normal John Fusco's Avatar
    In the Jan/Feb issue of the 356 Reg. Bulletin there is an article on that app called "dynolicious".

Pretty cool.

Du must schwein haben

901/05 #305701

Bultaco Metralla 62 M8
    1968 BMW R69S

Early911SReg #606