Thread: New Factory SWB Quarters and Fenders

New Factory SWB Quarters and Fenders

Due to a change in direction of one of my projects I am offering for sale a pair of front fenders and a pair of rear quarters, these are NEW factory sheet metal for 64-68 911 or 912.

* * * THIS IS AN OLD AD * * * NO LONGER FOR SALE AS A PACKAGE

***HEAVY-HANDED TERMS AND CONDITIONS***

1) EVERY new piece of sheet metal has imperfections caused by the shipping process. Do not expect these to be perfect and free of extremely minor dings, they probably have some imperfections that you won't know until you actually get them on the car and start blocking.

2) These are available as a PACKAGE only. Don't offer to buy just the one you need, there is a reason these are being offered at a discount, it is because I want to deal with a single buyer.

3) Payment will be accepted via Paypal, by wire transfers or by USPS money order ONLY. No personal checks, Kruggerands, mortgage-backed securities, etc.

4) Sale is FOB Sunapee, NH. Buyer is responsible for shipping and packing expenses. If you want to pick these up that can be arranged and is probably the best thing to do if you are located in the Northeast. I can have these professionally packed and boxed and arrange for shipping if you wish at the Buyer's sole expense payable by the methods noted above PRIOR to the parts being shipped.

5) No tire-kickers, whiners, creeps, concours dental pick types, losers, stereo punks, deadbeats, flippers, investment bankers, mouth-breathers, middle children, 419 scammers, weasels, worms, deadbeats, scumbags, a-holes, dealers or anybody who drinks Gin and Tonic after Labor Day. You know who you are. True enthusiasts who would consider hanging these on the wall of their living room as a modern art masterpiece-- THAT's the kind of folks I prefer to deal with!

6) These parts are in an "AS IS" condition, "WITH ALL FAULTS" and with no warranties expressed or impled, including any warranties of SUITABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY as those terms are defined in the Uniform Commercial Code.

7) ACCEPTANCE of this offer is by PRIVATE MESSAGE. The first PM I get saying "I accept your offer and agree to your heavy-handed terms and conditions" gets the sale.

*** END OF HEAVY HANDED TERMS AND CONDITIONS***

These would be ideal for someone executing a total restoration-- as you can see from the part numbers these have a -GRV suffix which is galvanized new steel. Obviously these have to be professionally fitted by a shop that knows what they are doing, it's a tremendous amount of work to make these fit correctly. But once finished there's nothing like new metal, and there are none of the hassles of coping with existing rust.

That is just dust on one of the fenders, do not be concerned.

I would be happy to answer any questions,thanks for looking! And thanks for laughing at my tone, not trying to come across as heavy-handed but more guidelines for the 1% who ask, "can you cut these into pieces so I can fit them in the airplane overhead?"

John
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 304065; 04-20-2011 at 01:31 PM.
    1966 911 #304065 Irischgruen

Jiminy, those are drool-licious!
    Kenik
    - 1969 911S
    - 1965/66 911
    - S Reg #760
    - RGruppe #389

Thanks Kenik. There is nothing like clean metal to start a project-- some basket case 67S would look great all dressed up with new metal! Or even a humble '65!

Save on shipping....

Will install full 1/4s as factory with flanged rain gutter, no splicey dicey...
    Attached Images Attached Images

I would consider splitting this into a pair of fronts and a pair of rears.