Thread: 2.4S MFI Setup - Very Nice

2.4S MFI Setup - Very Nice

I'm sure I'm going to kick myself later for letting this go but I just picked up a modified 2.4S setup from another Pelican that is better suited for my project. It took forever to find all these parts. I don't have all the history on these parts but as you can see from the pictures everything is extremely nice. All the parts were cleaned up and everything was re-plated. There is no play in the throttle body shafts and no broken ears on the stacks or throttle bodies. These are all original 2..4S parts - no bored out stacks or throttle bodies and an original 013 aluminum pump. All the pistons in the pump move freely as does the rack. Since none of these parts have been tested by me they are being sold as is - but you wont find a nicer setup.

I can supply more pictures to serious buyers. I would like $4500 Sold

• 2.4S Aluminum 013 MFI pump
    • 2.4S Plastic MFI Stacks
    • 2.4S 36mm throttle bodies
    • Crossbar and Linkage
    • MFI Pump Mount
    • Camshaft Pulley
    • MFI Injectors
    • Cold Start Flapper Box

The injectors included with the setup have not been tested. If the buyer is interested I will swap the untested injectors with a set that has been cleaned and tested by Supertec Performance for an additional $200.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I had the pump bench tested and it's working great. I'm assuming it will need to be adjusted but everything is working as it should.

I also have an early 2.7RS (019) pump that I would consider selling with this package in place of the 2.4S (013) pump

I'll take reasonable offers on the setup...

2.4 MFI set up

Hi -- I am interested in the MFI set up. You speak of Supertec; are you in So.California? Please call me at 310-829-0696 or E-Mail:norge911S@verizon.net Thanks Chris -Early911Sregistry#205

Chris - sent you an email.

I bench tested the 2.7RS (019) pump also and it is working as well. Like the 2.4S pump It would need to be adjusted.

Bump for price reduction to $4000 + shipping