Thread: WTB: 69-73 Roller

WTB: 69-73 Roller

I'm looking for a 69-73 roller that does not need rust repairs. I'll be using it for a 3.6 conversion and want to skip the 6-9 months in the body shop. If you have something, preferably on the Left coast, shoot me an email with details and price. Thanks in advance!

check private messages

Ph#808-283-8722 Todd

Still looking for a non-sunroof roller. Hoping to find something that has not been hacked up or rusted out for a special project.

http://picasaweb.google.com/dcautomo...24343573195138

white one is a good candidate, green one is an old fave of mine

Drive it like you stole it Ghost Chaser's Avatar

rock n roller

please check your messages. PM sent.

cheers,
    rich
    Rich

Early S Registry Member #1394.

It's nobody's business what cars I own. I will tell you one thing though, they're air cooled and I beat 'em like they owe me money.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. -- Mario Andretti

I have a 69 912 body with 901 5spd. Super straight car with zero rust except for doors. I've been saving it to build an ST or something. I'll sell it for $5K.

John Willhoit
    (714) 356-1735

stphers

69-73 roller

I have a 69 911 T roller for sale. This is just a tub. No doors, fenders or anything else in it. I do have some suspension in it so it can move around. I have some fibreglass slant nose fenders and a 935 front spoiler for it. We had palneed on building something a little different to race but just do not have the time to do so. The car was hit but has been repaired by a reputable body shop a few years ago. The car has been in a gargae storage for the last few years. Rear 9' turbo flares have been added to the rear. The body is very clean with just a small amount of surface rust in the front. I can get pictures for you but not until the weekend of May 8. You can cintact me at
    stphers@telus.net I have posted a number of early items on the classified p[ost as well. I am not sure what this would be worth as I have just decided to sell it. Not had time to do any research.

Thanks, Rick

Thanks again to everyone that has replied or sent me a message. I should have been more specific in the first post that I am looking for a narrow body car.

Best,
    Nick