Ok Took some parts off today and am ready to start selling them. I don't know how to price anything so I'm going to qoute Stoddards price for their repros and then make a stab. Feel free to make comments or email me directly. I find the PM system a little cumbersome. So bbausser@gmail.com
Prices does not include shipping. I will try to package everything myself but the big bulky bendable and breakable stuff is either pick up, drop off or UPS wrapped that you will need to pay for. I'll make sure it's done right.
here goes:

Glass

Rear Tinted 65 - 68 SWB Stoddard $689.47 Me $300
Left Qtr Window 65 - 77 Stoddard $153.67
Right Qtr Window 65-77 Stoddard $173.85
Frame L or R 65-77 Stoddard $ 641.09 Me $200 each glass & Frame complete with a vintage SCCA decal on each.

Body
Hood 65 -73 Stoddard $ 2162.48 Me $600
left front fender 69-73 Stoddard $1274.64 Me $300
right front fender 69 -73 Stoddard $1196.62 Me $200

Hood is clean and rust free other than some surface oxidation in a couple of places, no dents, kinks, dimples

left front fender has a couple of small rust areas about the size of a dime where it fits against the body (not visible when installed) again no dents or dimples

right front fender same as left except the bottom near the door has some crud but I have a repair piece that can be spotted in and filled which comes with it

Also have a deck lid which is clean, no dents or dimples 65-73 Stoddard $1,0114.54 me $300

Window regulators Stoddard nla, both work well $150 each

Door glass tinted left Stoddard NLA me $150

Door glass clear right Stoddard NLA me $125

Fiberglass bumpers Front R type, really flimsy light weight stuff, they have no steel mounts molded into them, they were attached with sheet metal screws, I think they are from AIR rear with molded in bumper guards and rear panel AIR price $425 me $175

Front is an S type with a splitter AIR price $300 me $200. Pictures of almost everything have been on my post yesterday of SWB parts. If you need more info feel free to email me, again I prefer direct emails rathe than PMs. If not sold soon they go on Ebay. Lots more to follow incl. headlights, tailights, instruments, wiring harmess, calipers etc. Don't ask me about that stuff yet I'll provide info and prices when I'm ready to sell them.

Thanks

Bill