Thread: WTS: my standard recaros from the 69T

WTS: my standard recaros from the 69T

Passenger is in great shape with min wear, no rips and quiet full. Drivers side is somewhat shagging on to the left and does have a tear on the left seat back seam. Includes sliding rails and headrest.

$225 + Shipping cost. Prefer local pickup.
    Will trade locally for parts. 15x6 fuchs would be great.

Cheers.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Regis turd ab user
    I paid $200 for these last fall locally.

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showthread.php?t=434449

In the past, these have gone for $250-350 in the described condition.

I may have a need for a pair in 10 days' time. Brokering a car that has period aftermarket seats.
    techweenie.com

My parts fetcher: 2016 Tesla S | Currently building: 73 RSR tribute and 69 RS tribute

Thanks for the reply - I'll take some pictures and post them up. They're still in the car. Shipping seats can be a PITA but I can give it a go.

bump - still have these. Local pickup would be great.

Bump - price reduced to $225. Willing to trade locally for parts. 15x6 fuchs would be great.

Cheers.

Swap Meet

I'm heading to Parts Heaven swap meet tomorrow morning (sunday 7th) and will be bringing these seats with me if anyone is interested in seeing them in person. They will be in a green Ford taurus with signs on the window.

Yeah I know green taurus - it's my new swap meet car