Thread: FS: Spring Clean round one

FS: Spring Clean round one

An evaluation of my projects shelves over the weekend has resulted in a redefinition of my priorities. Letting some things go:

-Early 70s 350mm Black Flat Prototipo. One of my projects to create a Monza look wheel. Foam is great, wheel is nice. I stripped the old leather, removed the thumb spats to reveal the additional horizontal spoke holes. Includes 2 different pieces of leather (not kits) for your choice to do the recover. $250.00 SOLD
    -69 pair of visors, nice drivers, nice chrome, a little foam separation as normal but, not completely puffed out. $100.00 SOLD
    -Early shop manuals. Vol I/II. 65 Edition with updates to 71. $200.00 SOLD
    -Early 70s Racemark Steering wheel with original cast alum. hub and matching leather covered Porsche emblem horn button: $250.00 SOLD

Please send me an email michaelfred@sbcglobal.net for questions or full res pictures. PMs work well too.

Cheers,
    Michael
    “Electricity is really just organized lightning”

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

Email sent on driving lights and shop manuals.

DynoDave

FS: Spring Clean round one

Hi Michael,

Email sent regarding Racemark wheel and early shop manuals. Thanks.

Best,

Dave
    Member # 351

Serves me right for posting this from work this morning before I've taken all my pics. I've responded to everyone. Sent out pics of what was ready. Will have all the pics out this eve. Right now I have to take my youngest daughter out for her birthday. Hot date and all that.
    Michael

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

flat proto

hi michael,

I'd love to see pics of the flat prototipo project. tthurn4 (at) mac.com

thanks tom

Well, I think all pics out except for those that wanted to see the muffler and trailing arms....NO PICS FOR YOU!

Don't worry, those will be emailed tomorrow. Late getting home and natural light would be best. Promise.
    Michael

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

OK, All pics sent...except:

sorry about this but I've decided to take the arms off the market for now. I dug them out today and my post was going by memory. I confused this set with a second set I bought later that already had the e brake hardware, monoballs and long studs. These do not have the e brake hardware. I had bought a complete rear suspension off a running car from a guy converting to turbo arms. He kept the ebrake hardware to swap over. Plus, they are really oily/grundgy. I'm going to clean them up to make sure there is nothing hiding. They will probably end up listed in round two.
    Michael

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

updated
    Michael

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

All replies have been answered. Adding another piece of black leather hide with a different grain and finish for the Proto wheel project. You will have your choice between the two for what you use.

Also, price reductions on the lights.
    Michael

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586