Thread: FS : 67 2.0 / Webers, Misc Goodies

FS : 67 2.0 / Webers, Misc Goodies

Hey guys I hope all is going well. I have some good stuff I thought I would offer to my fellow S Registry guys before putting this stuff on ebay. So Here goes.

1967 2.0 Complete Engine - 86,000 Miles on car believe engine the same. It was all very very original. I pulled this rusty junker out of a very waterlogged barn and Hooked up an external tank and fired the engine just to make sure she ran, it ran rough lots of spitting from the carbs. Co0mpression is good on all cylinders . I would plan on tearing down and inspecting before installing at least clean it up and clean the webers throughly. This engine is complete with exhaust , heat exhangers, Weber 40 IDA 3C Carbs intakes etc. Very complete engine. The webers are fine, shafts are tight could use a good cleaning same with the manifolds. Heat Exhangers are rusty however they are there. Aluminum fan and housings with early 901 part numbers.

Engine serial Number is : 903374
    $3500 Complete Engine .

Email me for pictures -

67 Taillight housings driver quality not too bad not terrible. $125 1 drivers 2 passengers.

67 Steering wheel with Horn Button - $325 Driver Quality.

67 - Door Pulls - Decent shape actually quite nice - $85

69-73 Door Pockets drivers and passenger pull down and pass front map pocket. Good for rebuilding - $150

H4s with lens all complete Painted Black Rings - $200 usable as-is or paint them to match your car.

67 901 Shifter and knob - $100

5.5x15 Steel Wheels and Hubcaps set of 4 Painted gold - $400
    I can blast them and powdercoat them if you want for a little extra.

4.5x15 Steel Wheels and hubcaps - $300 obo.

67 Drivers side Mirror - Good Driver Original not repro - $100

67 Gauges - Very Very nice faces, rings are nice and bright some slight discoloration and rust in the black rings however these gauges look fantastic otherwise. Very nice and bright. 350$ Set O.B.O.

Early 67 Blaupunkt LMKUU beautiful condition - $350

Becker Grand Prix out of a 67 With Amp and Hardware needs restoration all knobs etc Very very cool and unusual with porsche specific faceplate. Make Offer. Powers on but thats all I checked.

Thats it for now any questions or if you want pictures email me at jwernquist@wi.rr.com. Or please give me a ring. 262.215.6547

I also have a ton of other 65-73 stuff that I am clearing out, so if there is something you might need let me know. I need to get some cash while the wife is on maternity leave! FYI I am now the proud father of a little boy born april 1st at 12:31 am! He was 7 pounds and 21 inches tall! I will post pictures soon!! I am sure he will be a huge porsche nut just like his old man!!

Thanks guys!

Jon W.
    jwernquist@wi.rr.com
    72T Coupe - hotrod.
    72S "Tangie"
    73S Poop Brown
    69T Irish Green
    69S Secret Project
    S Registry Dues Paying member #1438

Congrats on your new born!!

I just bought a 69T and I'm looking for a few things:

1. Complete fog light switch
    2. Front and rear sway bars
    3. Front and rear all chrome, no rubber bumperettes
    4. Drivers and passenger door pockets

That is all for now. Can you send me some pictures at early911porsche at yahoo dot com. I'll let you know if I see anything else.

Cheers.

I am looking for a single flat-six Fuchs wheel for my 71E. To be used a s a spare. Needs to be straight, with no deep scratched/curb-rash, but not cosmetically perfect. It will be refinished.

regards,

Al
    Al Kosmal
    the X-faktory
    Current projects; 69-911.5
    76S rat bastard---off to Germany

1970 914-4...off to Wisconsin
    73 911X Cafe Racer...........(off to S.F.....now racing in Germany)
    66 912 ...off to France
    71E 9111200979 ( gone to Paris..then to Corsica)
    77S (off to NY)
    Early S #1240

RGruppe #669
    www.x-faktory.com

Will buy H4s pending photos. Please send to:
    twopointsevenrs@hotmail.com
    Thanks, John.
    -Bill

BTW, congrats!
    Bill G.

1968 911 Ossi Blue coupe...full restoration in process
    Done: Engine; transmission; suspension; gauges; wheels; rust repair & primer; brakes; paint
    In progress: electrical; the tedious, endless, horrible fastener sorting/plating
    EarlyS #718 | RGruppe #437

Congrats on the newborn! look what he already stands to inherit
    and its fair to assume Daddy's passion for great cars aint over anytime soon

lucky little skunk!
    Richard aka le Zookeeper
    early reg #1128

hey guys thanks for all the support. Everyone has been a pleasure as always to deal with.

Any suggestions on price for the aluminum 2.0? I thought I was pretty fair considering its a totally complete motor. Am I out of line on the asking price?

New Porsche fan baby pictures on the way. Just need a moment to resize them for here!

Thanks again,

Jon W.
    72T Coupe - hotrod.
    72S "Tangie"
    73S Poop Brown
    69T Irish Green
    69S Secret Project
    S Registry Dues Paying member #1438

Jon

I sent you an email on the engine.
    Tom Butler
    1973 RSR Clone
    1970 911E
    914-6 GT Clone in Progress

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyw View Post
    hey guys thanks for all the support. Everyone has been a pleasure as always to deal with.

Any suggestions on price for the aluminum 2.0? I thought I was pretty fair considering its a totally complete motor. Am I out of line on the asking price?

New Porsche fan baby pictures on the way. Just need a moment to resize them for here!

Thanks again,

Jon W.

long blocks are going for $2K; cases for $1K. Sold 2 in February as data points.
    Tru6 Restoration & Design
    69S Targa, Velvet Green
    73T Coupe, Gemini Blue
    Early S Registry #1462

PM sent. thanks.