Thread: 128 Hella Fog Light Restoration Parts

128 Hella Fog Light Restoration Parts

So...

I hava an original set of 128's I want to restore for my car, but the front lens carrying bezel is pot metal and beyond repair. Is there anyone else out ther who would want to go in on casting brass front bezels to properly restore their lights?

I could cast and supply raw brass or fully chromed ready to go pairs. Let me know. I would like to run at least 10 pairs to make it reasonable.

Let me know.

Casey

bezels

So this is what I've got to work with to restore. Sorry for the bad pictures. If anyone is out there that has some incomplete sets that want to sell their bezels or parts, please let me know.

Regards,
    Attached Images Attached Images

Casey,

This is probably a stupid question, but doesn't Hella still make this model light? If so, can you buy a new bezel from them?

I too have a bezel that is bad and would like to find a nice replacement. If I can't find one I would certainly like to buy a reproduced part, or a pair if necessary. Thanks.
    Brian

'71T
    R Gruppe #299

I too need one of these bezels. Please let me know what you find out here as I cannot find one anywhere. Thaks

Similar Threads

1. FS: Hella TN1/TN2 TTG light restoration package
    By 911_2.2T in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2014, 01:01 PM
  2. FS: hella 139-169 fog light parts
    By route66kix in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2013, 01:55 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 02:32 AM
  4. Replies: 8