Thread: FS : Early goodies , Bendix , Mats, Door Panels

FS : Early goodies , Bendix , Mats, Door Panels

Hey guys I am clearing out a bunch of early stuff. Thought I would offer it to the S Guys first!

1: Early 911 Rubber floor mats removed and cleaned from a 67. All 4 mats , drivers, pass, 2 rear. The passenger and the rear mats are excellent. the drivers mat looks good except it has 2 tears, one at the back where it goes under the seat and 1 mid way up the left side of the mat. SOLD!

2: 67 Door Panels, both panels are in very nice shape. The drivers side pocket along the bottom has some funny wrincles but overall they would be great for an original driver. The backs are straight and warp free, pretty incredible. $155 o.b.o.

3: 67 Bendix Fuel Pump, this is a working pump and would be perfect for an early 911 looking for originality. The sticker is intact however it is worn. The pump could some TLC to look nice again. $200 o.b.o.
    4: Early Blaupunk Frankfurt, all knobs, mounting hardware amp and original wiring attached. This is one of the nicest original Blaupunkts I have come across. even the stickers on the top and the side are nice shape. the chrome face is nice and bright. This is a fantastic radio setup. SOLD. It was working flawless when I removed it, from the car a few months back. I cannot imagine why it wouldn't still work. SOLD This is a nice original unrestored US Frankfurt.

5: Early Style Front Sway Bars - Droplinks and brackets media blasted then painted and clear coated. 100% Complete setup for your early car. New droplink bushings are included. $190 o.b.o. This setup is bolt on ready to go. All restored and looking fantastic. I will upload pictures of some of the restored pieces shortly.

6: Early Aftermarket Sway Bar Setup with adjustments. Media blasted and
    clear powdercoated, new bushings installed in the drop links. $175
    Ready to go bolt on new bushings !!!

I have uploaded pictures to Flickr so I don't have to resize them to fit on the forums here any questions please feel free to give me a call.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/used9parts

Thanks,

Jon W.
    72T Coupe - hotrod.
    72S "Tangie"
    73S Poop Brown
    69T Irish Green
    69S Secret Project
    S Registry Dues Paying member #1438

The blaupunkt Has been sold!! Please feel free to make me an
    offer on anything I might have priced too high or?

I would like to move this stuff.!!

Door Panels actually look pretty darn good.
    Sway Bars are all restored with new hardware and bushings ready to bolt on. !
    72T Coupe - hotrod.
    72S "Tangie"
    73S Poop Brown
    69T Irish Green
    69S Secret Project

Blaupunkt has been sold - Thanks Mike
    Rubber Mats have been sold -

Still have the bendix and the early sway bars!
    Lowered the price too.

ALso got new bushings in for the early style sway so those are now installed.

JW
    72T Coupe - hotrod.
    72S "Tangie"
    73S Poop Brown
    69T Irish Green
    69S Secret Project

I'm interested in the Bendix. Please send pictures.
    abrody AT cinci DOT rr DOT com

Thanks,
    Alan

Alan

I just sent you a picture.

Let me know,

Jon W.
    72T Coupe - hotrod.
    72S "Tangie"
    73S Poop Brown
    69T Irish Green
    69S Secret Project