Thread: '76 911S w/ Unbelievable amount of real RSR equipment

'76 911S w/ Unbelievable amount of real RSR equipment

This is just a normal '76 911S no sunroof chassis, but the normality stops there...

Before I pull the motor and transmission out to complete my 3.0 RS/IROC project, I would like to offer up the complete car for sale:

1.) As it sits with the factory slide valve injected motor and built transmission. 8 pin CDI w/ rev limiters and Bosch twin plug distributor and coils. Correct RSR slide valve injection, MFI pump, and fuel lines. The case is a no numbers aluminum race 930 case w/ a '76 date code stamp. The exhaust is vintage megaphone. LSD 915 aluminum transmission w/ race gears (no RSR external oil line, however) and race short shift. Complete new race clutch installed. Low miles on the motor and it runs on 93 octane pump gas w/ 170 lbs. per cylinder compression. The chassis is no rust and no hit and original Black (repaint) color w/ metal rear RSR looking flares, front fiberglass slope nose fenders, and real 930S front spoiler w/ factory Hella halogen driving lights and front mounted oil cooler. The wheels are factory correct part numbered 9&11x15 RSR Fuchs. The rears are date coded 9/73 and the fronts are 1/77. Aluminum rear suspension arms w/ Bilstein shocks, 22mm drop link sway bar, and real 2.8 RSR brakes incl: 32mm rotors, calipers, and drilled hats. The RSR diver's side rear parking brake assembly is correct and working properly. The front suspension is RSR adjustable Bilstein w/ a real 2.8 RSR brake set up too. Special pedal assembly w/ twin master cylinders. The steering has been upgraded w/ RSR gear to allow easy effort low speed turning and high speed feel. This car is easier to drive and steer than a Turbo, almost like a narrow bodied 911. The interior has a bolt in complete roll cage and fire suppression system. I will be keeping the factory 10,000 RPM tach, but he 300 Km/hr speedo stays. Recaro seats and race harnesses. Trick air conditioning system will work, but is absurd in this car. Might seem crazy to those that don't know what these parts are worth, but I would sell this car for $72,500.00, complete.

2.) I prefer to sell this as a roller with out motor, transmission, CDI package, and 10,000 RPM tach... but with all the other RSR brakes/wheels and other goodies - $37,500.00. If you put a set of RSR front and rear bumpers, front fenders, and rear spoiler... Please email to: jpnorthwood@aol.com if your serious and want to know more.
    Attached Images Attached Images

This is licensed and titled as a street car, and I have driven it on public roads... just be prepared to get pulled over by every cop you see for noise ordinance violations.

And A/C to boot!
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

I have sold the braking system off this car and am replacing it with first generation ('75/76/77) Turbo brakes and suspension. Look for a posting in the parts section soon for the individual motor and transmission parts along with the other RSR items that are left on this chassis. They will all be replaced w/ more ordinary equipment and the car will be a driver.