Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4000 !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ajwans View Post
    I only wish I had joined up earlier. Esses is worth every cent and more.

andy
    Dilger once recited the numbers to me when I signed on to ESSES. I am hoping to see those numbers change after a full year.

For me, aside from being part of the "staff", the annual membership is well worth it just for being able to sell within the classifieds - "guilt free". Then there's the rest of this board. Then there's that quarterly rag. Overall this is a great means of keeping in touch with great people. All that for $35 bucks!
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

Instagram: werk_crew
    www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com
    www.handofwinter.tumblr.com

I have to say that I keep several different magazines in my office for customers to occupy their time. Esses and The Surfers Journal are the only ones that see action. Esses alone is worth the $35 but I can tell you for me I save at least 10X that a year with the help of this board. It is really an investment that has an ROI over the top!

4000 is a just a beginning I think.
    Dan Byers
    71T targa - "Stay Puff"
    EarlyS Member #608

I would agree with what everyone else is saying! I've been on the forums here for a few years, and becoming a member is something that I regret not doing sooner! Esses is a great little publication. I find myself here more than I find myself on some of the other sites, it seems that our 4k plus members are usually more polite better to deal with and just a fine group of helpful guys!

I've had the pleasure of meeting a few of you guys here in person and it's just one of the best darn resources online or anywhere for that matter. I wish I could help contribute and give a little more back!

Esses magazine is my favorite, I keep every one nice and tidy, sadly though I had them in our front shop area and I've had a few people decide to walk out with a couple issues!

JW
    72T Coupe - hotrod.
    72S "Tangie"
    73S Poop Brown
    69T Irish Green
    69S Secret Project
    S Registry Dues Paying member #1438

The 912bbs is about to pass the same milestone. Smaller gene pool I think.

912 bbs