I've done some research on this forum and in various other places on the correct belts that the factory put into '73 RSRs, but haven't come up with any definitive answers on the belts and hardware. If anyone actually knows, or has a good source that has the answer, I would appreciate your help. Photos would be great.

Here are the basics of what has been offered so far....

Some have claimed that "most" '73 RSRs were fitted with REPA 2-inch, 4-point belts that have independent shoulder straps, that wrapped around the roll hoop (as opposed to a Y shoulder strap that attached to the firewall like an ST or RS), with either standard '69-'71 red release button lap clasps or silver "airplane-type" buckles.

Others have indicated that they have seen '73 factory racecars that had a 3-inch 5-point harness with independent shoulder straps and a snap-over collection point latch. Most of what I have seen in writing indicates that 3-inch belts didn't show up in RSRs until '74. However, that wouldn't be the first time factory cars had components ahead of customer cars, so I'm sure that is possible.