Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Catalog of factory and aftermarket fog lights

Catalog of factory and aftermarket fog lights

Original post.......
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by Chuck Miller; 04-09-2014 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by varunan123 View Post
    here is NOS with yellow reflectors-date code 66

Raj
    Raj does the 66 dated 128 have a rivet in the back of the housing?

Thanks,

Richard

If anyone has a pair of the ttg yellow fog lights for sale, please email me at
    jtl356@wpmginc.com.

Thanks,

John
    John

Early 911 S Registry member 473
    RGruppe member 445

Lightbulb

Cibie rear fog/rain lamp-

Zitronengelb R1012 the RatBasterd
    RGruppe #183

fogs

unusual Hella 128s with one rivet on each side and a steel ring around the interior perimeter. Cibie 6" Oscars[?] I doubt if they are rare but I havent seen others. Bosch Rally lights

yellow

I think yellow lenses are a recent product. Has anyone seen an older original 128 with yellow lenses? I remember P.B. Tweeks had new relacement 128 bezel, yellow reflector and lens assemblies for $3 at one of the Roundtop swapmeets. I didnt buy any

I have collected a number of Carello auxiliary lights, mostly the Mirage series from the mid 60's to mid 70's that use H3 bulbs, but there are a few examples that use H1 also.

In the Carello model-naming convention, "F" is used to designate fog, "A" for driving or spot, and the number is the lens diameter in millimeters.

First row, L to R: used clear PF140, NOS amber PF140, used clear fog JOD, NOS amber driving JOD.
    Second row: used clear PA140, used clear PA160, NOS amber PF160.
    Third row: 140 boxes, spare NOS amber PF140 lens, covers (used and NOS), 160 boxes.

I also have a clear PA160 and an amber PF160, both used and with covers, mounted through the grills on my car.
    Brad Anderson
    911 1970 einspritzung Karmann coupe 0012

Some kind of happiness is measured out in miles

With the "town light" or "parking light like Guzzi and others used on the European bikes. Difficult to find although Aardvark sells a Cibie version.
    http://www.talbotco.com/cibie_main_frameset.htm

Best,

Tom
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

Quote Originally Posted by Jens View Post
    Cibie rear fog/rain lamp-
    Jens,

would love to buy the rear fog.....if it's within reason, and if you're of a mind to sell it. Please PM or e-mail me. I have a later 930 unit, but it's black and not correct for my car.

Thanks

JZG
    Before it became Ruprecht, my Porsche was a '70 911 T

Paying member No. 895 since 2006

" slavish adherence to originality wasn't for me, because the car wasn't as good as it could be."
    Rob Dickinson's response when asked what motivated him to build Singers

Loud lederhosen saves lives hoffman912's Avatar
    I have the Carello's on mine. I threw out the box a while back, so im not sure what kind I have -any way to tell by looking at the light? they shoot out pretty wide.

second question.. the yellow coloring of the lense has faded on one of the lights.. any recomendations on how to bring it back or re-tint it?

third question - a mechanic lost one of the covers. anyone know where to find a second set of covers. if anyone has a spare set let me know. white preferrable, but will take what i can get.

Harry Hoffman
    1968 912 #3656, burgundy red 'Fritz'. Some mods..
    912 Registry charter member #912R0195-C
    Early 911S Registry Member #2070
    356 Registry Member #36691

http://hoffman912.blogspot.com/