Thread: 73T Roller Being Sold by Early911Zoo

73T Roller Being Sold by Early911Zoo

Perhaps the moderator on these boards was correct in closing the below thread before it got uglier. However, I spent a good 45 minutes writing a response to Richard's (aka early911zoo) last two posts which I believe was a much more accurate representation of what actually occurred between us, only to find that the thread was closed.
    Needless to say, there are always two side to every story, and Richard was given more than the last word to misrepresent me and the the truth to his benefit. Those who have known me on the Early911Sreg for years and have done me the honor of dealing with me fairly and honestly I hope will not let this person's garbage change their opinions. I would like to think that besides early911zoo and one other person who I won't name, my words and actions have left people with a favorable impression in their dealings with me.
    Enough said.

Nope,

I for one, do not think any less of you than I already do!

eric

hey, I never mentioned WHO was backing out of the sale, you voluntary stepped up to the plate. Cheers!
    Richard aka le Zookeeper
    early reg #1128

I have no beef with any of the parties involved, but all of this BS for a roller; I would hate to see what would happen if it had a engine and tranny! The title issue could have been worked out, might have taken time and a little money but not a huge issue in my opinion.

yeah and had it been an S???? to get your panties in a bunch and lose a deal over mis-information....
    you find out after you bailed that there really was no big issue in titling the car.
    .........now that would have sucked big time, losing an S to a frivolity!!!
    luckily its only a lowly T

on an another note, how much would a 73 S in this same shape bring??

how much could I expect if I put one of my 73S MFI engines in this beautiful T as a driver with orig paint???
    Richard aka le Zookeeper
    early reg #1128