Thread: WTB : SWB Headrests

WTB : SWB Headrests

Hey guys I am in need of some SWB rear of seat mount headrests and attachment hardware. Sadly it all is missing on my new toy! I need black or better yet black with hounds tooth inserts! but that probably won't happen!

Cash waiting and If you have a set with hardware in fine driver condition please email me some pictures to jwernquist@wi.rr.com

Thanks,

Jon W.
    72T Coupe - hotrod.
    72S "Tangie"
    73S Poop Brown
    69T Irish Green
    69S Secret Project
    S Registry Dues Paying member #1438

Hi John,

Brad Ripley at NLA should have the bits you need.

Brad Ripley
    Stoddard-NLA, LLC.
    595 Spice Island Drive #2
    Sparks, Nevada 89431
    800-438-8119

http://www.nlaparts.com/catalog/index.php
    - Neil
    '67 911S (Ol' Ivory)
    '82 Hewlett Packard 34C
    Early 911S Registry # 512

I have many factory original 'mounts' for the SWB headrests. Assorted conditions. From good to excellent. These are the thumbscrews and bases. Let me know. Sorry for the last minute photo's of my '66.

-
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Steve Var.
    66 Fulvia
    72 914

Steve I sent you a PM, would very much like a pair of everything. Just decent driver quality.
    72T Coupe - hotrod.
    72S "Tangie"
    73S Poop Brown
    69T Irish Green
    69S Secret Project

Thanks,

I recieved alot of PM's about this. I 'ONLY' have the correct factory bases/with correct thumbscrews(as in my original post). I did not say I have original headrests F/S. Let me look over my small stock of correct hardware for the headrests. I will get back to all. I recently sold a real nice set for $175. My remaining sets have some small blemishes and surface rust but are clean and original as stated. I will do $65 each($120. a set).

-
    Steve Var.
    66 Fulvia
    72 914

PM me payment information and I would gladly purchase a set of base hardware!

Thanks,

Jon W.
    72T Coupe - hotrod.
    72S "Tangie"
    73S Poop Brown
    69T Irish Green
    69S Secret Project

John,
    I have a set of mounting brackets in good condition but no headrolls to go with them.
    I would take $25 plus shipping for them.
    BTW, how is your 72T resto project going? Did you with continental orange or blood orange for the repaint?

Correction. I just looked at my parts box, and there are only 3 brackets there, not 4. They are in good condition and the chrome is good, but there are only 3. If you want them, let me know. In the meantime, I will look around and see what happened to the 4th one....

awesome man. I will take the 3 parts for now! and keep looking! Thank you for the reply I REALLY Appreciate it!

Decided to go continental orange! Sadly the project is stalled at the moment, I had delivered it to the paint shop hadn't heard anything for a month, kept calling no answer and took a drive 2 weeks ago and it was all locked up and deserted! The shop closed its doors with my car in it. Took some hunting but I finally got a local sheriff to get me the keys we got the car out luckily!! So im looking for a new shop and to save up some additional cash!! The situation hurt pretty bad! So i'm just holding off at the moment and starting work on the 68L.

Let me know how to pay you and I will take the pieces!!

Thanks again and I appreciate it!!

Jon
    72T Coupe - hotrod.
    72S "Tangie"
    73S Poop Brown
    69T Irish Green
    69S Secret Project