Thread: New T-shirt: Engineers Sketch out the RS

New T-shirt: Engineers Sketch out the RS

When Porsche engineers were assigned the task of creating a series in Group 4 for GT racing, what did their first sketches look like? This T-shirt pays homage to those first drawings and specs defined in getting a car ready for the 1972 Paris Auto Show.

I've only been able to get one Photoshopped mock-up done, that is I've placed the raw artwork layer over a photo of one of the shirts I'm offering. I really need to get some interns!

Anyway, for this design, I'm offering 4 shirts:

1. Destroyed, dirty white with dark blue ink
    2. Destroyed, vintage wash black with white ink
    3. Basic natural (unbleached cotton) T with dark blue ink
    4. Basic black T with white ink

The destroyed T's are just that. They are standard T-shirts that have ground edges on the neck, sleeves and waist. They have also been enzyme washed to both make them soft, but also very thin. If you washed one of your T's 100 times, that's what it will look like. I chose these for their "back of napkin" appeal which matches the style of the sketch I think. These are great for hot weather! They are similar in size and shape to the 917 T's.

The basic T's are similar in size, shape and fabric to the 917 T's and are, well, nice basic T's.

While I don't have a mock-up of it, my personal favorite will be the washed out vintage black destroyed T. I'll be using a discharge ink for this shirt which will make the off-white ink part of the shirt...not on top of the shirt.

When ordering, please specify:
    Destroyed white
    Destroyed black
    Natural
    Black

Each shirt is $26 shipped. Not going to estimate shipping East/Coast this time. Canada, add $7, overseas add $10 (total, not per shirt if ordering more than one).

Please let me know if you have any questions, always best via email than PM which fills up pretty fast.

here's the destroyed, dirty white:

Close-ups:

Stock photo of the destroyed black:

Tru6 Restoration & Design
    69S Targa, Velvet Green
    73T Coupe, Gemini Blue
    Early S Registry #1462

Forgot to add:

my paypal address is shaun@littletravelerusa.com

I'm going into production in about 2 weeks

I'll be posting the basic black and natural shirts later today.
    Tru6 Restoration & Design
    69S Targa, Velvet Green
    73T Coupe, Gemini Blue
    Early S Registry #1462