This ad was on Craigs List in Torrance, Ca. not Ga. Pretty funny. Found it on a Pelican Post

PORSCHE 911 and CARRERA DOOR - $100 (Torrance, CA)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-bj9xs-1229011735@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-06-19, 12:57AM PDT

I have an eighties something Porsche 911 / Carrera passenger door.

It came with some other parts we bought to repair an 89 Carrera YEARS ago.

I was told this will fit a ton of 911's. You figure it out. Bring the old one and compare them.

I've had it probably five years and it's going to the scrap metal guy if I can't get at least $100 bucks for it.

It's silver, only a couple tiny dings from storage but no major dents. Complete with regulator, wiring, and exterior handle (no button).

I didn't see the glass so it's probably not there, but like I said, the internals, latch, locking mechanism, wiring harness for some stereo crap all there.

No door panel but the plastic cover is on. Good seals, vent window removed.

So, it's a nice clean door, never stored outside or pissed on by drunks and dogs.

If you do body work you can spot junk. This is original paint, no rust or redneck damage.

Better than what you're going to get at any junkyard.

Why go to L.A. Porsche Dismantlers and pay more?

If you have a body shop or restore Porsche sports cars you know you'll need this somewhere down the line or just resell at Pomona.

Remodeling the garage so this needs to GO NOW!

I've taken photos every couple years but they always end up on another old broken laptop.

You know what it looks like. I don't waste peoples time with bull****. It's a clean door.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1229011735