Thread: FS: pair of early coupe Hella interior lights

FS: pair of early coupe Hella interior lights

The chrome surrounds are in nice shape, but the lenses are yellowing a bit and have light checking on them. They look a little nicer in the pic than in person, but are still very nice for thier age. $45 for both
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Glenn Sager
    1971 911S Coupe
    1978 911SC Targa
    1995 993 Coupe

May be interested. Where are you located?

I will take them, if still available.
    Michael Moenstermann
    Osnabrueck - Germany
    Early 911S member #1052

'While accelerating the tears of emotion have to flow off horizontally to the ears.'
    'Understeer is when you see the tree you are hitting, if you only hear the tree then it was oversteer'.
    'You can't treat a car like a human being - a car needs love'. (all Walter Röhrl)

sorry guys for whatever reason, I don't get notification when there is a reply to one of my threads. Anyway, I'm in Riverside, CA and yes they are still available.
    Glenn Sager
    1971 911S Coupe
    1978 911SC Targa
    1995 993 Coupe

Similar Threads

1. FS: Early 911 Interior Courtesy Lights Hella
    By eprnjp in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-20-2013, 10:12 AM
  2. FS: NOS Hella 118 TTG yellow fog lights (pair)
    By neunelfs in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2013, 02:09 AM
  3. FS-pair of hella 139-169 69-73 under the bumper lights
    By route66kix in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2012, 11:34 PM
  4. Hella interior dome lights - wich one is correct?
    By vricardo in forum Technical Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 04:52 AM
  5. Chrome trim Hella interior lights
    By 9seriesguy in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 08:12 PM