Thread: New Guy has Photos

New Guy has Photos

Thanks to everyone for helping me with my recent engine miss problem that a posted on the technical board. One reply requested photos, so her ya go.

I have lusted after a 911 for about as long as I can recall, made the leap about 6 months ago with the white 67 911S. Car is well sorted mechanically with a smooth and strong rebuilt mill. Car deserves a complete cosmetic restoration and I bought it with that in mind. Anyway I liked the car so much more that I thought I might that I recently bought the silver 68. Most here have seen this car before as Paul at AutoKennel had it listed for some time. I know A/C is not the 911 strong point, but it is nearly essential here in south Louisiana, especially if I am to convince others in the family they too can enjoy old cars!

I could not restrain myself and included a teaser of the garage with three 67 corvettes and a 66 mustang!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Ill be the first to say Awesome garage!!!! Love the "When cool was measured in cubic inches"......I think
    1997 993 C4S, Not totally stock
    2015 GTI
    1991 E30 M3
    1970 911T, Lilly. Slate Gray 3.2ss PMO etc Sold!
    http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsc...ect-lilly.html

Early S Register Member #1386

Nice collection and welcome. Does the AC get the job done? You clearly are a man who likes the mid-60s -- and for good reason. No 1966 Corvette or 1968 Camero?
    --SCOTT
    --Scott
    1971 911T Targa, metallic gold

Beautiful Silver/Red combo. My grandson now shouts out "Porscha!" whenever he sees one, but when I was a teenager I shouted out "VETTE!"
    67s were my favorite. Nice little garage y'all have there.
    Mike O'Meara
    Reg #1043
    72 911T
    56,59 356s gone
    67,68 912s gone

garage

Garry

I am building a 36 X 30 garage and like your setup. Could you send me, or us some outside pictures, some more inside pictures and basic measurements including height of the walls?

Mike
    Mike

Shop

Hi Mike

I will post some shop pics on a garage thread asap.

Scott-- The A/C works pretty well actually, and is one of the primary reasons I bought the car. It will not make the cabin cold during the peak of the hot days here, but it is comfortable. Ambient temps below 90 degreesF and it is terrific. I bought the car sight unseen from across the country and can say I am pleased, except for the recent fuel filter episode.

Gary