Thread: WTB: Pudenz fuse pack for a 65'

WTB: Porsche Phoenix Fan Belt

I know its time to stop the tool kit madness, but if someone out there has one they are willing to let go, it would finally complete my tool kit. Thanks

How about posting some pics of your toolkit.... What pieces are original (as far as you know) to the toolkit/car?

tks,
    Eric
    toolkit nut/guru/collector.

some pics

Now I will wait and hear from the tool kit gurus as to what is wrong.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very nice Casey. Sure wish mine looked that good.

6?' 303129

Very nice looking.... here's my opinions

1) Messko should be dual scale, bag should be grey instead of red. For that early of a car I would think the Messko should be the darker version that would typically be in the 356 C/SC as I doubt you would see a different Messko in a 911/912 bag, and a 356 bag (just my opinion).
    2) Pliers handles flare out at the end from the picture angle, and I don't believe that is correct.
    3) Need a correct Porsche Phoenix fan belt.
    4) I've only seen that fuse pouch in travel kits. The pudenz pack without red pouch is the only way I've seen the fuses in a toolkit.

regards,

Eric

Messko

Eric

I've had one other person tell me that my car should have a dual gauge psi/bar. The car is #555 and was delivered to Glockler in Frankfurt as a test car for the dealer and to be sold to the local market. I would think it would be equipped with a gauge that read bar.

Thoughts? Is the color characteristic of the year?

Still looking for a fuse pack.

Thanks

Casey

Fan Belt

Want to Buy: Porsche Phoenix Fan Belt

This was a post for a "WTB: Pudenz Fuse Pack", but luckily one fell out of another tool bag I had.

So the pliers have been replaced, the fuse pack is there, and the air presure gauge and bag has been replaced.

Does anyone have a fan belt they can part with and then I can be completely done.

Thanks for everyones help.

I just saw the reproduction fuse pack from orangebarproducts.com

very nice repro and a good alternative.