Thread: FS: Complete 911S MFI Set-up - Plug and Play Ready

FS: Complete 911S MFI Set-up - Plug and Play Ready

For anyone looking to source a complete MFI set-up for their 2.2, 2.4 or 2.7RS motor, here is your chance to buy it all at once and ready to plug in immediately.
    The pump has been freshly rebuilt by Gus at Pacific Fuel and is a real 009 911S pump. As you can see in the pic's, it still has all its red plastic injector caps on it.
    The intake manifolds are the 1972/73 light weight plastic ones that came only on the 72/73 911S cars. These are not T or E model intakes that have been bored out to 911S spec's. These are real and original 911S intakes. The throttle bodies are also in excellent condition and have no play in them. All linkage is present. The injector hard metal lines are in good condition. In addition, and not shown in the below pic's are freshly zinc plated linkage, throttle body crossbar and an excellent plastic airbox with the original shell tag still on it. These will be included in the sale.
    I am asking $3800 for everything plus shipping. Here are pic's.
    I was planning on using these for my current 73T project, but resto costs have gone over budget and to cut costs I have decided to go with Weber's. If my car were a real 911S, I would never consider selling this.
    Attached Images Attached Images

More pic's

Few more pic's....

Mfi

Email sent.
    George Mihalko
    S Registry #1130
    R-Gruppe #540

1973 911 S
    1972 911 RS Replica
    1960 Roadster
    2006 S Cab

Sold.......

Similar Threads

1. WTB: Plug and Play 2.2, 2.4, 2.7 or 3.0 Engine
    By sam71TargaS in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-25-2013, 04:01 AM
  2. WTB: Plug and play 2.2
    By eaton in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-18-2013, 07:01 AM
  3. sport purposes plug and play oil breather tank
    By advtracing in forum General Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-15-2013, 10:17 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 09:10 PM
  5. FS: Ultimate 40mm Weber Carbs: Complete, Plug and Play!
    By kenikh in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 11:29 AM