Saw this car for sale at the PCA-SDR autox yesterday. It drew a lot of interest and probably sold before the end of the day locally, but it might be worth a call to check if you are looking for an early "driver-condition" 911T. It was being sold by the original owner (in a wheelchair) with 206K on the clock, rebuilt engine and trans by Dieter's at 160K, resprayed Irish Green paint awhile ago after minor RR-quarter accident damage, no visible rust, aftermarket fiberglass S spoiler with small fresh puka in front right still unrepaired (owner says original steel bumper is included, along with other unnamed parts at home), standard seats in houndstooth, interior showing its age, 6" deep sixes, SSI heat exchangers, H-1 headlights, ugly later flag mirrors in black on both sides, but runs and drives (some people test drove it). Factory repair manuals were included. Seemed like a deal to me. If it had sports seats I would have written a check for it on the spot but it still had the asking value in parts alone, IMHO, and could be used as is.

YMMV, and I have no other knowledge of or affiliation with the owner, so don't ask me what else I know about it! Call (619) 265-1249 and see if it's still available.

TT