Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1967 911S Targa Softwindow, 1970 911E Sunroof, 1969 912 coupe, 1972 911T Targa 4SALE!

1967 911S Targa Softwindow, 1970 911E Sunroof, 1969 912 coupe, 1972 911T Targa 4SALE!

hallo all,
    I have just placed some interesting cars for sale here on my Blog. the cars and parts are in Belgium.

http://kobus4sale.skynetblogs.be

have a look and if you need more info on anything you can email me on kobusc@gmail.com or call +32 487 418 262
    (011 32 487 418 262 from a usa phone, please be considerate of the time difference)

thanks, Kobus.

sale pending on my 1970 911E Sunroof

Sorry - but I don't get it when people list a whole bunch of cars & parts for sale without any prices ...
    Andy

Early 911S Reg #753
    R Gruppe #105

Andy's right Kobus. Please also be considerate of the "state a price" policy on the board. It's rather straightforward. Not too difficult to achieve. You tell people what you want them to pay.
    It would be even more advantageous to become a member, and then state a price, thereby supporting the site, and getting a cool magazine to boot.
    Karl: E911SR #792 ; RG #420 ; GS #7

'72T Coupe - Sepia Brown

hey I'll re-activate my membership, i have been a member for a few years. when i had my 71 S Targa :-) I even wrote a story for the Esses Magazine

the reason why i don't like to put prices is that i don't like to set standards, someone in US sees my parts in euro parts, converts it and will then say ah, yes, i have the same part, so it's worth this... etc...

for the moment i like to keep it this way, the prices people pay for things don't have to be publicly stated i feel, I hate it when someone comes up to me and goes ah yeah you payed so much for that i saw it on.... by not setting prices publicly it stays private for me the seller and you the buyer

sorry

I think the rules apply as well to honorable people who even wrote stories for the magazine...

If you don't want to disclose the price you should not advertise here. Your reasons to disregard the rules are the typical ones.
    Michael Moenstermann
    Osnabrueck - Germany
    Early 911S member #1052

'While accelerating the tears of emotion have to flow off horizontally to the ears.'
    'Understeer is when you see the tree you are hitting, if you only hear the tree then it was oversteer'.
    'You can't treat a car like a human being - a car needs love'. (all Walter Röhrl)

This IS a thin line....
    We would like it if you post a price or a direct link to an auction ...

Certainly this board is NOT the place for on line financial negotiations, but more over this board IS the place for the Early 911 community to get an idea or benchmark for some of these old parts.

When it comes to cars, either direct sale or consignment, we don't condone direct business solicitation.... I know it goes on, but when it does, we prefer someone else posting a link, NOT the business itself.... and hopefully with a stated price or a link to a 'fair' auction.

I whole idea is, even as much commerce that goes on on this site, is to keep these classifieds 'non-commercial by and for the international community that contributes to expanding it's knowledge base.....

We'd rather it be done that way... and please, if you can't... we are sorry

Kobus,
    Please state prices for your cars and parts on this site or yours ASAP... or your ad will be gone....

Cheers
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

Not Setting prices

Kobus,
    We have a saying here in the USA about your reasoning...small town thinking...

The best dealers make their reputation by setting fair prices and providing good, consistant service.

Regards
    Dan

ok, no problem.
    I'll post the prices of Porsche parts and Cars on the forum here... but on my blog i'll keep listing without prices...

I do understand the forum policy here and didn't mean to upset anyone..

1967 911S Softwindow Targa : 90K
    1969 912 coupe : 14K
    1970 911E Sunroof : 42K (pending)
    1972 911T Targa : 30K

for the parts I'll put prices in the parts for sale.
    these cars are in Belgium... so prices are in Euro (and all shipping costs import duties and taxes have been payed!)

and yes with the current exchange rate this is probably all very expensive in Dollars... my goal is not to sell these cars to USA but to find buyers for them here in Europe, there are many european people surfing on these webpages here..