Jezebel?

No affiliation...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Famou...=p4506.c0.m245
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Air-cooled to the end
    I've seen a lot of 911s, but seeing that one in the metal at Bruce Canepa's was a day I won't forget. Not because it's famous, just because it's gorgeous; one of the best-looking 911s anywhere (in my opinion).

Ferdinand Magazine
    Porsche Valuations
    1976 Porsche 911 Carrera 3.0: 'The Orange'

Jezebel

Too bad the previous owners decided to make this historic car into something it never was when Rusty owned it. When Rusty owned it the car was orange and did not have all the added "stuff" that is in the car now. The car finished 10th overall at the Daytona 24 hours back when their was real racing.

Great car and the history, too bad only VIN is left from the original car.

Gytis
    1967 911 matching numbers car ( sold )
    1968 911T/R #0805 (SONDERWUNCH AUSSERH DER M.LISTE NR184****) SOLD
    1969 911E MFI matching ALL numbers SOLD
    1981 911 Target 4K ( SHIFT trip-Nürburgring-SPA and SOLD )
    1986 930 "Carnivore" ( "while I'm there" mode )

What happened to my post?

Did I upset someone?
    If I stepped on somebody - it sure wasn't intentional...

Cheers
    R/Thom

Nope Thom, no problem

After your new ad went up, and this one do'n what it's do'n ... I thought I'd take yours off the Jezebel thread so it wouldn't show up in two places.

If your point was a comparison between the two, we can talk......

Cheers,
    Chuck
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

Thanks, Chuck!

I appreciate the response. I always try to be careful when posting anywhere...which is why that omission got my attention: ("awww, c'mon...what'd I say now???")

Your reasoning made perfect sense to me as well - You do a fine job as moderator...This board wouldn't be as well off without your efforts.

Cheers
    R/Thom

(and yes...I'm serious 'bout selling the car , now...back to Jezebel)

jezebel

Quote Originally Posted by johns4949 View Post
    Too bad the previous owners decided to make this historic car into something it never was when Rusty owned it. When Rusty owned it the car was orange and did not have all the added "stuff" that is in the car now. The car finished 10th overall at the Daytona 24 hours back when their was real racing.
    The best the car ever looked was after Kirill joined with Mike Keyser and Toad Hall and Jezzy became, not only the best looking 2 liter car in the country, but the fastest. She still holds the track record at Daytona for the fastest 2 Liter car. They changed the rules later in the year and the 2 liter class was over.
    When Pete and Michael turned Jezzy into a 2 Liter killer, they changed the motor into a twin plug, twin ignition, flared the rear fenders, and bolted on 917 brakes. She changed her Sunoco blue with yellow stripes and looked like a twin to Michael's 2.5 liter car painted all yellow. The story of Jezebel continues....

Here is a picture of my car,,,,,,,,,,,
    If you go on the internet ( Jezebel Porsche) you will see that my father was the very first owner of Jezebel . Yes when
    there was real racing going on .........!
    Francois Duval
    Attached Images Attached Images