Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GBox now offers a new standard for LSD's

Gearbox Professionals Erik@GBox's Avatar

GBox now offers a new standard for LSD's

Hey there everyone,

Well it is not often that I get to say this but there is a new product available now that to put it lightly is a quantum leap forward for the Porsche Community.

We are now offering OS Giken Differentials, which offer a standard of quality and function unparalleled in the industry. Check this out. This new Limited Slip features a 28 plate, 100 % progressive Super Lock LSD. These diffs offer a quality of control, that you will simply have to drive to believe.

In the 9 years that OS Giken has been producing these differentials for a wide variety of applications, they have NEVER had even one failure. NOT ONE!!!

Here is the best part of all. $1,700.00 plus shipping.

We can currently offer these differentials for 915 / 930 / and G50 applications. We will be able to offer more applications in the future, as they finish up the development of them.

More information is available via our website. www.gboxweb.com

Please let me know if you would like to order one of these. As always I am here to help.

Warmest Regards,

Erik Johnson
    GBox Sales Manager
    (303) 440-8899 work
    (303) 895-4828 cell

I thought that you all might like to see a picture of what I am talking about with regard to this differential.

What does everyone think?

Thanks for the comments.

Erik Johnson
    Attached Images Attached Images

Defender of the Normal John Fusco's Avatar
    I think you need to make one for the 901.
    Please.

Du must schwein haben

901/05 #305701

Bultaco Metralla 62 M8
    1968 BMW R69S

Early911SReg #606

That would certainly be a good idea, how many would be interested in seeing a 901 differential from OS Giken? I could certainly have them made up, but I would need to have an order ready to place for a minimum of 10 of these first.

Any takers?

Warmest Regards,

Erik Johnson
    GBox Sales Manager
    (303) 440-8899 work
    (303) 895-4828 cell

Absolutely,
    I'l take one!
    Thanks
    Chris

Since all cars but two years on this site came with 901s, you will find a heavily skewed desire for a 901 LSD.
    Kenik
    - 1969 911S
    - 1965/66 911
    - S Reg #760
    - RGruppe #389

I would be interested as well.
    Michael Moenstermann
    Osnabrueck - Germany
    Early 911S member #1052

'While accelerating the tears of emotion have to flow off horizontally to the ears.'
    'Understeer is when you see the tree you are hitting, if you only hear the tree then it was oversteer'.
    'You can't treat a car like a human being - a car needs love'. (all Walter Röhrl)

Thanks for the offer Erik!
    I could be interested in one as well. But first, I'd at least, like to hear/read about it from the ones here who drove it, because one shouldn't buy one of these things without any reference...
    Vasco Ricardo

"I spent a lot of money on birds, booze and fast cars. The rest I squandered." - George Best
    ------------
    Early 911S Registry member #1067
    RGruppe member #609

Question

Eric,

As Vasco says, and we have posted before
    http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...895#post221895
    It would be ideal to supply us with some 'real world' testimonials....
    We don't know if this great looking unit exists yet for a Porsche....
    And if so, who in our international community, has used it.

If the company is prototyping this diff for 911's, and we might be the lucky first to try it, please let us know......... God knows, we are always looking for the new cool deal.........

Cheers
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

Great News everyone

Well it seems like we have enough people who would be interested in getting one of these, and after speaking with my contacts at OS Giken, we are going to go ahead and have these made up.

These differentials will be available shortly after the new year. We are sending all of the needed parts to Japan here shortly.

I will keep everyone posted as to the development. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, or if you would like to make sure to get one of the first 10 of these, I would be happy to take deposits, otherwise, it will be a first come first served kind of thing.

I thought that you would all like to know.

Warmest Regards,

Erik Johnson
    GBox Sales Manager
    (303) 440-8899 work
    (303) 895-4828 cell
    www.gboxweb.com