Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sebring seat...GTS/Classic Car Seat

Sebring seat...GTS/Classic Car Seat

I am posting this seat FS....its from a project we have had for a yr or so...the car owner is thinking of selling his car. I told him to keep the seat!

anyhew.......seat is just about new...just used to place in car for fit....never mounted up or driven in.

leatherette/cord....horiz cords.....
    all leatherette hdrst...not cord combo.
    side lap belt holes.

see classiccarseats.com for more info
    A wonderful seat.....ques.welcomed.

PRICE LOWERED 499.00

Price of seat to buy new is 695.00

shipping not incl. In NY...can deliver to Lime Rock if desired.....or meet up in tri state area...to save on your ship costs.

Do you know if it will fit in a 914??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jhora View Post
    Do you know if it will fit in a 914??

Thanks
    Hi

Well...I would assume so........but.......you can check dimensions on the classiccarseats site........

best

jrk

I am actually pretty sure they do - talk to Stefan, but a friend put similar (ST style) GTS seats in his 914 and these are very similar.
    Kenik
    - 1969 911S
    - 1965/66 911
    - S Reg #760
    - RGruppe #389

Stefan emailed back that it will fit but only with the back pad modified or removed like in the 914-6 GT...

jrk....I could not tell from the picture...does this one have the sub belt opening??...

Thanks....John

Stefan emailed back that it will fit but only with the back pad modified or removed like in the 914-6 GT...

jrk....I could not tell from the picture...does this one have the sub belt opening??...

Thanks....John
    John..

I personally ordered this seat...and I dont recall!!!...let me find the invoice..or Ill call the seat owner.....he may know.

Thanks....John
    John.....

direct from the site..

"The lap belt opening at the right place to mount your 5 or 6 point harness to the floor is standard to all seats except the Sport S.".....

update...sub belt hole IS present.......very subtle.

I recall telling Stefan the word "lap" belt was confusing.....as it should read SUB belt....

I now seem to remember the opening is so well seamed in, its almost not noticeable at all....

seat

Im surprised no one has bought this? ...great seat...great price........anyone thinking about it?.....

motivated seller as well.

Sebring..

Just got off phone w/ seat owner.....he'd like it sold.

....quite honestly a STEAL.

Sebring seat...GTS/Classic Car Seat

Joel, P.M. sent
    Early S Registry member #90
    R Gruppe member #138
    Fort Worth Tx.