Thread: WTB Relay for TTG fog lights 73 car

WTB Relay for TTG fog lights 73 car

Hi:

I am about to install my TTG fog lights. I have a yellow relay which I thought was the correct type, but am not sure if it is.

In an event, I am looking to purchase the correct oem relay for my 73 car.

I am happy to purchase it outright, but if you need a part as a swap, please let me know as I do have a good amount of parts on hand.

Please email me at jtl356@wpmginc.com

Thanks,

John
    John

Early 911 S Registry member 473
    RGruppe member 445

Quote Originally Posted by denson View Post
    Hi:

I am about to install my TTG fog lights. I have a yellow relay which I thought was the correct type, but am not sure if it is.

In an event, I am looking to purchase the correct oem relay for my 73 car.

I am happy to purchase it outright, but if you need a part as a swap, please let me know as I do have a good amount of parts on hand.

Please emailjtl356@wpmginc.com

Thanks,

John
    Contact Stoddard Cars or your favorite parts store. Do you have the auxillary harness necessary?

http://www.stoddard.com/shop/shopexd.asp?id=3473

You may be able to find one made pre-Chinese outsource from someone here.

Will this create a market for old relays?

Good luck,

Tom
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

I built my own harness around a black Hella relay that I bought from Stoddard for my 72. Can I assume that you have the correct dash switch? Your fuse panel should have an opening for the relay to be fitted as well. I just went thru this whole game. All because my car had the correct Fogs, but nothing else. At least the factory pre wires all their cars for the Fogs to the fuse panel whether they have fogs or not.