Hey there everyone,

Well I took your advice and I have good news for everyone here.

OS Giken has agreed to build late 901/914 LSD's for me, (and the rest of their distributors.) I spoke in great detail with them about the this community and the desire for a new, and in my opinion, far superior Limited Slip Differential for our cars.

I am really excited about this differential, as I have this gearbox in my car, as well, and am really looking forward to putting it through it's paces. I am sure that we are all going to be very happy with this new differential, I know that everyone that I have spoken to, that I have already sold one too, has had nothing but the highest regards for this new offering.

I believe that this will be available shortly after the first of the year, and while pricing is still unknown, I will be sure to update everyone here as I get additional information.

Feel free to contact me with any questions, and remember all of you 915 owners, you can already purchase one if you are thinking about a upgrade during the winter months. They are currently available.

Warmest Regards, to everyone, and I am sorry that I have not been more active here recently, I unfortunately have been spending a great deal of time with the dentist, and have not had time to spend on the forums the way I normally do.

Erik Johnson
GBox Sales Manager
(303) 440-8899 work
(303) 895-4828 cell