What ? you may ask , here's a side line for getting her to not only buy your car products for you but want to .....
i am currently doing a major house reno and due to a time line had to put some of my bathroom fittings in early then remove them to fit out the room properly later but re use them . During use ( as many might know ) the fittings will get water marks and residue will build up on the acrylic bath /shower .
Now i gave up with normal products to clean them and starting thinking about the products we use on the cars to get the chrome and paint up to spec... well shock horror they work fantastic .
first the bath , i had staining / build up on the surface so used meguires cleaner wax and it took off everything !! then top coated with meguire polish and buffed it up , better than new and stops future build up making you or the wife's job easy peasy.( trying to be PC here )
The chrome and plastic chrome parts i used the meguires metal polish in the tin and hay presto clean as clean and the water marking has not come back !!

Now what next ?