I am selling my very nice 1973 E Coupe.

Here is a link to the photos:

http://imageevent.com/356consulting/...0&m=24&w=0&p=0

And here is a description of the car:

Price $45,000 US

VIN 9113201191, engine # 6231897, three previous owners with previous owner since 1977, sold originally in Denver, Colorado, 90,XXX miles, matching numbers and matching metallic gold paint (code 144-9-3), correct sport seats added by second owner, factory sunroof, one excellent and meticulous, bare metal repaint by third owner who was a body man at a collision repair shop and did all of the prep work himself, only two minor paint chips and very minor stone pits on the front bumper. Absolutely no rust or collision repairs, no record of engine ever rebuilt, runs very well, almost no smoke but should have reseal, valves and heads redone in the future, engine presently has the usual very minor oil drips. The interior and front compartment carpets, rear seating are original and excellent, door pockets very good to excellent, all gauges, including the clock, function properly. It has five new 185/70 VR15 Vredestein tires and front end align in September 2009, original 6" X 15" Fuchs wheels (dated 10/69) which have some minor scrapes and nicks, original tool kit (missing screw drivers) & jack, original owner's manual, bill of sale and maintenance records back to day one. The headliner area under the sun roof panel should be reinstalled to remove wrinkles, no cracks in the dash, which was a factory replacement at the time the car was repainted but it is not correct as it does not have the correct radio speaker grill. The windshield was also replaced when the car was repainted and is very good with very minor stone pits, hood badge is not correct, no alterations or modifications to engine components or fuel injection system. An updated Sony radio was installed with auxiliary speakers in the front section of the door pocket. There are several small dents in floor pan and a large dent in the lower area of the gas tank.

Recent engine leak down showed 14%, 12%, 12%, 10%, 10%, & 8%.

If you need additional information or photos please email me at

tomlynns@aol.com or telephone at 303-819-0101.

Check my web site at www.356consulting.com for information about me.

Tom Scott