Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: BIG RoofRack! Period Woodslat Design, Perfect for Rally or Track! Fits 4 Tires!!!

FS: BIG RoofRack! Period Woodslat Design, Perfect for Rally or Track! Fits 4 Tires!!!

ORDER NOW!!!!! NEW BIGGER ROOFRACK FOR YOU PORSCHE!!!!

After having made several of the small racks for porsche owners around the globe we have now just received our Bigger Rack Prototype from the powder coating shop! We are taking orders for Delivery in 6 Weeks! (People in Europe will have a wait a bit longer) This rack will take 4 wheels! perfect to take a set of slicks or snowtires to your favorite track or if you are into long distance rally's it's the perfect choice! vintage style and modern day quality, using heavy duty powder coated steel, strong oak and tough wood finishing laquer! this rack will outlast your 911!

and if this rack is too big for you check out our other vintage westfalia style woodslat roofrack here

Prices are 650usd for the small one and 850usd for the big one. FOB Carson Ca.

for people in Europe it's 695euro and 795euro for a big one. I have them shipped to me via container, and they can be shipped to you or picked up near Brussels, Belgium.

Contact me via email please on kobusc at gmail dot com. thanks.

The small one I bought from Kobus is real very nice quality and fits perfectly my 911.

THE RACKS HAVE ARRIVED!!!! NOW AVAILABLE SMALL AND BIG RACKS!!!

more photos here

http://picasaweb.google.be/kobusc/91...eat=directlink

Those kick ASS. on my wishlist. S

One Small Rack is available for immediate shipping out of England! Any Early 911 Owners in the UK on here who want to increase their loading capacity??
    let me know kobusc at gmail dot com thanks!

Provide that rack in chrome and now you're talkin'.
    Scott H.
    1969 Coupe LtWt
    1973.5 911T

Hallo Scott, if you want a chromed one we can build it for you... there'll just be the extra (long) wait for it to get back from the chromeshop, email me if you're interested.

price would be the regular price + the actual price of the chroming..

Bump! Anyone in need of a Rack???

I Have a few racks into production right now, if anyone wants one I can add it to the order and get it to you much faster, without the regular waiting time (this is for USA-customers) Let me know if you need one, short or long.

Another Happy New RoofRack Owner!