Hello fellow Bay Area P-Car Friends--

As I recently posted in the Pelican forum, (http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsc...ml#post5055728) I have decided to take the lead in coordinating a morning drive on 1/1/10, to kick off 2010 in solidarity with our SoCal comrades, who will be gathering @ TRE Motorsports in Van Nuys to start the new year in customary fashion by taking over the roads of LA like a small Porsche army:

I don't know which folks here in NorCal have had the opportunity to enjoy the SoCal New Year's Day run, but my wife and I have done it several times, and Dave Bouzaglou (TRE Cup) has done a great job of maintaining a tradition. It's time for the NorCal group to start one of our own.

Let's meet on Cañada Road & 92 in San Mateo, which has enough space and also provides a great backdrop for pre-drive photo-op. Actual route TBD; suggestions are welcome, with the goal of finalizing our route by 12/20.

Meeting time: 7.30AM, with a planned departure between 8.00 and 8.15. Plan for a 2-3 hour drive (including a few stops for photos).

Refreshments will be provided to early birds, compliments of High Performance House in Redwood City.

I'd love to get a general headcount by reply to this thread. Keep 'em comin....non P-Cars welcome as well!

Looking forward to it!!

Chris