Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WANTED: 1996-1998 993 C2S or C4S

WANTED: 1996-1998 993 C2S or C4S

Does anyone out there own or know of a 993 C2S or C4S that they want to sell? I used to own one and now I'm looking again. Would prefer to deal with a private seller vs. the high end retail dealers out there. I'm a serious buyer. Please feel free to PM or email me.

Erick

Erick,

I have a PM to send, but your in-box is full. Time to throw out the trash.

Jim
    SWBGRUPPE
    Dues Paid Member #279

I know you requested "no high end retail dealers" but these guys always have some nice examples: http://www.truspeedmotorcars.com/. Whatever you choose, make sure you insist on a good Pre-Purchase Inspection.

Tony Callas
    Tony Callas

trash cleared

Just cleared out some trash! I've heard of some good quality cars from these guys, but I'm in no mood to pay the extra $$$ because of their name. I'm sure there are guys here that know of good c2s or c4s to avoid the middleman. Plus when buying a car through a big dealer like truspeed, there is a lack of history and relationship when compared to buying a car from the previous owner who actually shared his passion and cared for the car that he/she wants to pass on to the new owner.

Quote Originally Posted by erick72pors View Post
    Plus when buying a car through a big dealer like truspeed, there is a lack of history and relationship when compared to buying a car from the previous owner who actually shared his passion and cared for the car that he/she wants to pass on to the new owner.
    Well stated. One other factor which entered into my similar search is service history. Whether a Farmall or a Ferrari, lackadaisical care can lead to big repairs and the re-seller often has no records. While service is no guarantee, it does deserve strong consideration.

Jim
    SWBGRUPPE
    Dues Paid Member #279

Drive it like you stole it Ghost Chaser's Avatar

Try Tim Herman

This one has been for sale for a while. They don't get cleaner than this:
    http://www.carreramotorsport.com/199...rrera%202S.htm

Best of luck with your hunt.
    Cheers,
    Rich
    Rich

Early S Registry Member #1394.

It's nobody's business what cars I own. I will tell you one thing though, they're air cooled and I beat 'em like they owe me money.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. -- Mario Andretti

Where are you located? I have a freind in the San Francisco area who is getting ready to sell his 1998 C2S, silver on black with 6sp manual. He is the original owner with all records.

So, on a related note, I'm trying to help my friend price his car. I need to confrim what the mileage is, but what is the range for a good, one owner 993 C2S?

Thanks,
    Brooke
    1969 911 ST w/ 2.8SS
    1973 911 RS tribute with 3.3 turbo
    1970 914-6 w/ 2.2S (sold)
    1972 BMW M2 (sold)
    R Gruppe #338
    S Reg # 855

It looks as around 30k, read this:

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsc...s-30k-obo.html
    Martin

Brooke,

Sent you a PM.

Erick

Wanted

Aaron at Flat Six in Minneapolis is selling a low miles C4 for a customer. The asking price is 33K.

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsc...ra-4-mint.html
    Registry Member #1583
    '73 911 S Aubergine (VIN#9113301295)