901 551 049 20
    901 551 046 20 farbe 700
    all are genuine porsche never used
    priced from $185

THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD THANX
    Attached Images Attached Images
    paul chappell

Hello,

I take the driver side if the price is OK.

Thanks

Hello Paul,

I sent you an email yesterday about the wrong part you sent me, waiting for you reply.

Thanks

Tritoucs

Hello Paul,

I bought a lot of stuff for my car at the 911S REGISTRY with nice communication with the sellers, this is the first time somebody quote me and send me a part that I am not expecting and ask me more money to send the good part, and if I do not accept, propose me a refund on any parts availlable but refuse to refund me. This way to act is not representative of the spirit of the site. You did not answer to my last mail, I just wanted to let you know I don't accept the way you act, it is not a question of money. I am not expecting anything anymore from you.

Have a nice day.

The part i sent was the part i quoted the price for / IT WAS NOT THE PART I ASKED FOR, SEE MY PM,S/POST OF SALE

if its not what you need i offer full item purchase price credit against anything else / THANK YOU, I NEED THE PART I ASKED FOR OR A FULL REFUND

perhaps next time you should use the part numbers which were in the ad-thats why they are there / YOU DID NOT ASKED ME TO CONFIRM THE PART NUMBER, YOU DID NOT SAY YOU ARE SELLIND « THE DRIVERS SIDE CARPET THAT GOES UNDER THE PEDALS » INSTEAD OF THE DRIVER SIDE CARPET I ASKED !

each piece of carpet is different and priced differently / THIS IS EASY TO UNDERSTAND…..

Hello Paul,

how are you? no news from you as expected

I talked to chuck miller and he will be contacting you
    paul chappell