Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1967 911s collector car 100% orginal

1967 911s collector car 100% orginal

new pics comming as soon as it stops raining.i will post them asap.the current pics are taken the day i purchased the car.

this 67s had 2 owners:1st the pres. of the PCA owned it for 16 months and then the american air pilot had it last.This cars was stored with gerat care for the past 20 years.the wiring looks brand new.the webasto heater works
    perfect.this car was sold with crome wheels like no other 67 911s,So i bought (4)41/2x15 fuchs and had al reed restore them(looking for 1 more)to go along with the sale.
    this 58,000 mile car is worth looking into-no rust-100% orginal car,that drives perfect.The motor and trans run and shift perfect.this car has never been in a accident, so no paint has ever touched this car. orginal paint no redo's anywhere. there are no rips in the dash-head liner or seats.The certificate of authinticity is right on to this motor-trans-chassis matching
    car.the only thing that does'nt work is the clock.This non sunroof 67s is the only one of its caliber for sale right now.serious
    buyers only-sorry not selling the rims alone.car price $97,5000.................
    i will assist in worldwide shippment for a fee.
    call john 1 805 402-4385 cell 1 805 379-2921 office
    e-mail: gtgraphic@adelphia.net
    i you want pics call me first or go to www.1967911sporsche.shutterfly.com go to new photos and click once
    this car is located in California, so worldwide shipping is possible through the
    port of los angeles.

911S with steel wheels

Interesting that the first owner wanted steel wheels instead of the Fuchs which came as a standard.

BTW: Great tool bag, inner tubes and car bra! Do you have more pictures of these important items?

Sorry, couldn't resist.... :-)

Good luck,
    Mike
    Mike, member #841

1967 911s

are you interested in purchasing the car?
    please let me know if you have other interests.

Quote Originally Posted by venturaporsche View Post
    Huh?
    Early S member #1110
    '71 911 T Targa, 2.7 RS spec, sport seats "Milt"
    '90 928 S4, 37K mi.,grand prix white, cashmere "Bridget"

Dont want to clutter your ad, but look at it like this:
    The earlyS registry is a community for people enjoying and discussing early Porsches, the classifieds is a service and just like your 1 ever post about selling a car is allowed you should expect that people that love (well, sort of ) these cars want to ask questions, for pix and for history.

$97.5k would be top money for that car, if you expect to get something like that I think you will have to work a little harder... btw, it is a webasto heater and good luck with the sale!
    --

Looks like the innertube photos have been taken down already....

Just an FYI - I know John, the seller. He's a straight up guy. I've also seen the car a few times. I'm not a buyer, and have never owned a SWB car, HOWEVER this is one beautiful, straight, original car.... It is VERY VERY nice.
    Bahia Red '72 911S
    Meerblau PTS 2019 Speedster
    GP Silver, 2018 GT2RS WP....the BEAST
    Daytona Gray 2021 RS6 Avant....BEAST #2...Best daily EVER

ES #333

GONE...MANY, many great ones....

TEVEO yes this is a great venue to share my car with possible buyers.as you well know some people just want to find out something about one thing they need
    i'm selling a whole car.that's all,so don't be so defensive.as for the tubes-i still have the tubes the pictures and if anyone would like to buy them please let me know.this is a very rare car and there are not a hand full of these 100% orginal cars left-or for sale.So the price is according to the individual
    car.please don't make comments on a car that you have never seen in person
    or know nothing about.i've been racing porsches for 25 years.i love them more than the next guy.so dont begin to tell me your great wisdom with knowing who i am.

Stacy,
    good to hear from you.hope all is well.thanks for back up.
    How is your car?
    Thanks for letting me do your graphics its a beautyful car
    i wish i have one.
    See you soon or at the track
    john

please don't make comments on a car that you have never seen in person
    or know nothing about.i've been racing porsches for 25 years.i love them more than the next guy.so dont begin to tell me your great wisdom with knowing who i am.
    Most people here know their Porsches so until proven else assume they do.
    Car is good looking, and it being mostly unrestored(?) is great! Should be perfect for the right person, but it aint that scarce really.. just scroll 2 lines down.. Jasons stunning 66S
    http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...ad.php?t=32007

By "marketing your car here" you have an obligation to the community and we like these cars, so we are curious about your gem.
    --