Thread: FS: SWB TTG grilles and lights

FS: SWB TTG grilles and lights

Hi,
    I have a set f/s. Condition is good for a driver but if you want a perfect set you should rechrome the grilles. There are little sanding traces on one grill at the top of one side. One bracket is not original I think. The lights are nice.
    Any questions - please ask.
    $850 shipped to you incl. Paypal fees if you use it.

I also have some LWB horn grilles with cut outs and a very nice *as new* H1 headlight set. No pictures yet. I will post it here later this week.
    Thanks Yeti

Eric or any other TTG guru,

were there ever 4 screw thru the grills?

This is the first set I have personally ever seen.

Thanks.

Richard

I've only seen 2 screw, but I'm not willing to say that none were ever made.

But, the ends appear to be fairly straight rather than rounded, but.... who knows.

The brackets appear correct. The lights are USA fogs though, tungsten bulb.

E

I have added 2 more pics. I'm not an SWB expert but I want to sell correct parts. This is how they come of a car.
    I think the edges are round, nevertheless after closer inspection the chrome is a bit rough at some points and there is also a little paint spray here and there.

On both grilles are a little sign and #.

Thanks Yeti

Lights are not the US fogs are they Eric? I think they have the TN1/2 lens(tractor backup light) The rest of the light is the same as the US fog.

John
    Early 911S Registry #931
    --------------------------------
    1971 911 2.2S Coupe Albert Blue
    1971 911 2.2T Coupe Tangerine
    2005 997 C2S Coupe special 1965 slate grey
    1978 911 3.0 SC Targa Silver w/chrome trim

Quote Originally Posted by Zithlord View Post
    Lights are not the US fogs are they Eric? I think they have the TN1/2 lens(tractor backup light) The rest of the light is the same as the US fog.

John
    Yes, John, you are correct.... I've personally never discerned that this was a huge difference in my opinion, but yes as John says these lenses are different from the US type fog TN4 which doesn't have the "break" dividing the visual upper and lower half of the lens.

Thanks John! I typically just look at the body and diameter for quick judgement.

cheers,
    Eric

Oh yes - because of the excellent exchange rate (just a joke - see the seat thread) and since the grilles should get a rechrome as well
    $700,- shipped, paypal and all other evil stuff
    Is that a good deal
    Thanks Yeti