Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1972 Albert Blue 911E for sale

1972 Albert Blue 911E for sale

No affiliation to me.

Check out the Albert Blue with red interior.

European Collectibles

http://www.europeancollectibles.com/...e_inv_id=C1039

Very low production numbers out of all the LWB cars. Great color if I do say so myself.

Wow "Saudi Arabian Equipment" let the jokes fly on what that could be.

looks nice
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1971 911S, 2.7RS spec MFI engine, suspension mods, lightened
    Early 911S Registry Member #425

They've had this car advertised for more than a year. Great color combo and I love the 72. Saw the car in person at their open house following the Lit Show and it looked just as nice in the rain. Is it solely the price that has caused this car to remain unsold after so long?

Quote Originally Posted by geshaghi View Post
    Is it solely the price that has caused this car to remain unsold after so long?
    While the blue over red works in my book, something about the candy red interior might put some folks off. As a restored car, the pricing is within market considering model year, E spec, listed options and condition. Albert Blue is a rare color and commands a premium.

Pull the red standards and throw in some black sport seats to soften the interior.
    -Jim

'72 911T
    '02 B5 S4 (RS4 Clone)
    '12 997.2 Turbo Manual
    '19 B9 RS5 (Daily)

WTH is Saudi Arabian equipment? Was there a hitching post for a Camel attached to the bumper? Never saw that in the accessories catalog.

Tom
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

Quote Originally Posted by geshaghi View Post
    They've had this car advertised for more than a year. Great color combo and I love the 72. Saw the car in person at their open house following the Lit Show and it looked just as nice in the rain. Is it solely the price that has caused this car to remain unsold after so long?

Not an expert but the 'detailed undercarriage' is a bit of a turn off. To me.

The blue/red is very cool though.
    Erik

Early S # 1107

All my german equipment is either busted or sold...sigh....in the market for a decent non-sunroof tub!!!!!!! Help me get back to autocrossing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sithot View Post
    WTH is Saudi Arabian equipment? Was there a hitching post for a Camel attached to the bumper? Never saw that in the accessories catalog.

Tom
    Maybe why there are Euro rear lenses and US front lenses? Also, the headlights??? They look H4 to me. The side mirror looks like the incorrect bigger, later version.
    Michael
    “Electricity is really just organized lightning”

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

70satman - Good eye! The mirror is from a '74 911. Larger and not correct for the 72-73 cars. Just don't think I could drive in that red interior....

Quote Originally Posted by sithot View Post

Tom
    The COA for my '72 also states Saudi Arabian Equipment. No idea what it means, but I believe it's a mistake.

Frank
    Cheers!

Frank Kohnen
    Jupiter, FL USA
    Registry Member #921
    1972 Bahia Red 911 Coupe #9112100390..."Rudy" SOLD
    1967 Savannah Beige VW Beetle Sedan #117364457..."Heidi"...aka "Tinker Toy"