Thread: FS: 1967 911S 2 owner car

FS: 1967 911S COUPE (2 owner car)

2nd owner car (since 2002). Lovely unrestored condition. Engine is completely rebuilt. Pistons and Cylinder work done by SuperTec. It ended up not needing it when we opened it but I was not sure what I was dealing with. I have all original parts I ever removed from the the car for originality sake (pistons in perfect condition, ign. harnass, etc.). Original Webers IDS, correct '67 style Recaros with leather basketweave cushion / seat backs (Porsche equipped?). Never wrecked, no signs of welding on body except for a partial suspension pan, lacquer re-spray by 1st owner over 20 yrs ago. Paint looks good and the lacquer really perks up with some polishing. Small paint chips that can be touched up. I have the lacquer paint (!!). Some insignificant rust. Interior is close to mint. Lives in my garage under 3 car covers to keep any UV from getting to the car. Proper 4.5" Fuchs rims with Michelin's and also deep 6 Fuchs w/ 185/70 15 Vredestein with '67 paint scheme (looks stunning under the car). Webasto heater, correct radio, fog lights, carpeting, headliner all original. Steering wheel recovered in leather, also have one of those Repro "ST" steering wheels for it. Car has a roll bar that is stamped "P O R S C H E", but I do not think it was a dealer option. Silver/ black (partial leather). Great patina and unmolested if I may use this term.

Please direct serious inquiries only to: naoz@aol.com

$61,500.00
    Vollgas!

Coupe or targa?

Pictures ?

Thanks for all the inquiries.

I suppose I was not prepared for things to move this quick.

I responded to most inquiries directly, but I need to update this forum of my plans.

Rather than e-mailing everyone pictures individually, I will, in the coming week make an on-line photo album, and an on-line HD Video of the car.

In addition a detailed description with any history know to me will be published.

Any links to these picture/ video sites will be posted here for all to refer to.

Again, thanks to all for your interest.
    Vollgas!

Car is a coupe. Updated the Ad Title to reflect COUPE.
    Vollgas!

Here is a preliminary picture. Sorry about the poor quality. The rims are perfect (anodized not polished) except that the PO had them painted like the later Fuchs. I guess a common update in the late '60 or '70s. Shouldn't take much to undo this though.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Vollgas!

Update:

Due to an upcoming vacation I have to delay posting pictures, video, and detailed description. I plan to have it available by April 25. My apologies to all for not being "ready" to respond with more specifics. Thanks for your patience. The last 2 weeks have been hectic.

Thanks.
    Vollgas!