Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ST 100 litre Tank

ST 100 litre Tank

A lovely 'refurbished' ST 100l tank for sale on the German Ebay but unfortunately way beyond my limited budget

See: http://cgi.ebay.de/Porsche-911-S-ST-...item4a9fee7c27

Ebay Item 320510786599

With still a day to go will be interesting to see what it actually sells for?

Martin

How about an SC or Carrera tank and a space saver tire? Cool look for not a lot of money.

Tom
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

Quote Originally Posted by sithot View Post
    How about an SC or Carrera tank and a space saver tire? Cool look for not a lot of money. Tom
    Or even better how about some talented 'metal basher' starts knocking them out at a sensible price so I can then part exchange my nice SC tank

Probably a challenge for Alan & Barry at Canford Classic - now all they need is an ST reference tank - anybody

Martin

No hijack of this thread intended. Here is an SC upgraded tank with the space saver on my 72 911.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by mrg3.6 View Post
    Or even better how about some talented 'metal basher' starts knocking them out at a sensible price so I can then part exchange my nice SC tank

Probably a challenge for Alan & Barry at Canford Classic - now all they need is an ST reference tank - anybody

Martin
    I understand these are in the pipeline "somewhere" (not by me..), pricing appears to be pretty good, though you can't get it down to "cheap" without doing thousands of them.....

E

Downright bargain compared to this one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Early...Q5fAccessories
    '73 T 2.7RS spec.

Quote Originally Posted by gsjohnson View Post
    No hijack of this thread intended. Here is an SC upgraded tank with the space saver on my 72 911.

Slick.

Tom
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

Quote Originally Posted by mrg3.6 View Post

Martin
    Coolest tank I ever owned was out of a Ruf CTR. Ruf acknowledged it as real. It was a standard tank with a "fill panel" nicely welded in where the spare went. It held a lot of fuel. Note the strengthening stamping in the new panel.

I stripped it myself and re-coated it with Wurth Schutz. Had a serial number buried under the coating which I found when I stripped it; it was a foil tag.

Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

I have seen this 100l tank personally and it is indeed very nice & professionally restored. This guy does currently restore his genuine Kremer ST and is commited to very high quality craftmanship.

Best,
    Christian

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianS View Post
    I have seen this 100l tank personally and it is indeed very nice & professionally restored. This guy does currently restore his genuine Kremer ST and is commited to very high quality craftmanship.
    Winning bid 2,296 Euro - anyone from Early 911S lucky enough to have won this very nice piece?

Martin