Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Porsches2Oxford

Porsches2Oxford

Porsches2Oxford (Ohio) is July 30th and 31st. The event starts in Dayton at the Taj ma Garaj from 11am to 4pm on Friday the 30th them from 6pm to 9pm there is the party in the park on the town square. Saturday July 31st is the main show and we expect over 500 cars this year.
    Go to www.porsches2oxford.com for more information and the link to the Taj ma Garaj

Afraid I can't do Parade and P2O all in the same 'fell swoop'.

P2O will have to wait for next year...

Vic

Thanks

Well please give P2O a try next year and I am sure it will be a priority in comming years! Just remember 500 cars at P2O!

I've signed up 2 cars; the 2.7 mfi OneLap car and the 69 912

John, member # 322

P2o

Last year there were some great 912's there along with early 911's. How about making this the Early S registry meet for the east coast/mid west guys?

I will be there again. Hopefully Ron can do something about the weather this year. I would ask for a no-rain dance, but I don't think I want to see him dancing!

I am looking forward to the Beer Garden on Friday night. Make sure there is some Hefeweizen and pretzels on the menu for me!

Looking forward to it! The goal is to have my car ready for it.
    Renn-Spot - Cars & parts For Sale - http://renn-spot.blogspot.com/
    1970 911"S" - Black (originally silver)
    1974 911"S" - Silver
    1973 911"T" - Bahia Red - Now Sold
    10 sec 67 VW
    Early "S" Registry #439

A lot of us Midwest guys are at the Road America vintage races July 15-18. That's a 5-day event for me and makes it tough to turn around and do another event less than 2 weeks later, but I'm going to at least take a look at the possibility this year. Might be worth it just so I don't have to listen to Cornpanzer whine anymore

I will be there......no 911 though. Next year I will have my car done hopefully!
    1997 993 C4S, Not totally stock
    2015 GTI
    1991 E30 M3
    1970 911T, Lilly. Slate Gray 3.2ss PMO etc Sold!
    http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsc...ect-lilly.html

Early S Register Member #1386

S members?

How many Early S members are planning to attend this event?

I will certainly be there Ron Do you need a car driven there
    1997 993 C4S, Not totally stock
    2015 GTI
    1991 E30 M3
    1970 911T, Lilly. Slate Gray 3.2ss PMO etc Sold!
    http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsc...ect-lilly.html

Early S Register Member #1386