Thread: 1973.5 911 T CIS no sunroof Coupe

1973.5 911 T CIS no sunroof Coupe

Well, some things changed, and I need to sell. I bought this car early this year from a friend, my plan was to use it as a daily driver this summer but am now realizing I was in La La land thinking I could make 2 P cars happen with small kids ect. Also loosing my Company car and need to find a more suitable driver.

Serial is: 9113109578, I'm the 4th owner.

I have COA, factory options are S upgrades (brakes have been changed to stock) Tinted windshield, AC,

Body is straight, floors are great, no signs of damage or rust. Front boxes are super clean showing no rust, 2 brand new interstates.

Paint is nice, one respray in original tangerine, not show quality, but nice, I'm a concours person, and can be overly picky, car has very nice "curb appeal" Hood has rock chips, and few nicks hear and there.

I bought it after it had sat for about 5 years. The previous owner had just put all new calipers on the brakes (stock not S) and new airbox with pop off. Also original heat exchangers are very nice and very newish muffler.

I decided to bring her to life. I got super super lucky and found a OEM 73.5 gas tank that the innards were perfect, it has a small bump on the bottom but not bad. New fuel lines from tank, All new fuel lines in engine compartment, Injectors tested great, I have a spare set as well. Also have spare WUR and Fuel Dizzy head, all specific to this half year model.

Interior is very nice, looks like original carpet, so it does have some worn areas, but nice and clean, regular seats have been redone as one point and are very nice shape.

2nd owner added glass front and rear bumpers in the 80's, I have two mint rear 73 corners, in red, that will be included in the sale. They just need a spray to paint match. I don't see any indication of damage so I suspect it was a 80's thing.

Car runs and drives very nice, shifts through all gears without issue, has real strong power, no misses hickups ect. I've only put about 60 miles on her and she's improving as she drives.

Car is currently getting tensioner updates as driver side sounded lazy. Brake system completely gone through, rotors look brand new, full system flush ect.
    I've spent well over 3k in the last month getting her road ready with all receipts to prove the work done.

I'm pricing her to sell, 18,900 obo. Car is located in Boulder Colorado.

mikeferg75 (at) hotmail.com for more pics ect.

[IMG][/IMG]
    1975 911 Carrera

73.5 911 t

Mike,

Please check your e mail.

AJ

Found some more pics at work, will take a entire photo log including chassis using my lift ect very soon.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    1975 911 Carrera

More,

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    1975 911 Carrera

Sold, thanks all.
    1975 911 Carrera