Hi All,

I'm in search of one or more Injection Tubes and the threaded plug above the idle mixture screw (see photos) for my '71T Zenith 40 TIN carbs.

Threaded Plug (highlighted in red):

Injection Tube - says "30" on top (highlighted in red):

I started rebuilding them over the weekend after soaking for several days (car's been sitting for 8 years). The Injection Tubes on the first bank were difficult to remove to say the least -- one broke and I bent one trying to get it out. On the second bank, one threaded plug was so frozen that after tearing up the screwdriver slot, I had to use vice grips to get it off. Before I attempt to remove the Injection Tubes on the second bank, I would like a few spares (it's soaking in Berryman's right now).

I could also use two roller bearings on the actuator lever, but aren't necessary to get my car running again (see photo). Mine didn't roll so they developed flat spots. I'd buy the entire arm if necessary.

Roller Bearing/Arm (highlighted in yellow):

If you have any Tubes or Plugs let me know; smooth roller bearings would be great too, but aren't really important. I can pay via PayPal or other method of your choosing.

Thanks,

Ron