Thread: How about a Porsche poster with your own picture?

Cool How about a Porsche poster with your own picture?

Since 2007 I've been designing and producing these bespoke posters for friends and other members from this and other forums, with their own pictures and pictures of their own cars, inspired on the gorgeous classic poster designs of the 60s and 70s.

So what if now was your turn to have your own exclusive poster, with a picture of you and of your car? Like many before you (from 3 continents!), it could be a very nice way to treat yourself after long months of hard labour rebuilding your car to the highest standard – whether it's an original or a hot-rod! Or it could be to perpetuate that special moment (track-day, "concours" or simply a "get-together" with some friends or family). Or just to simply give yourself a very special, original and absolutely exclusive birthday or Christmas gift. Of course you can give it to a friend also.

The process
    It's all very simple, really, with only 3 easy steps to follow:

1. I need you to e-mail me some good resolution pictures of you (or your friend) and your car – in the same picture or in separate pictures – and decide on the format you want: 70x100 (like most factory posters) or 50x70 cm.

2. After a few days, I'll e-mail you a picture of your exclusive poster for your preview and approval.

3. After your agreement and payment (Paypal only), I'll start the printing and as soon as I'll have it done, I'll mail the poster to you, on a hard cardboard roll. That simple!

The Prices
    The price of the poster is also determined by it's dimensions. As I do not own a printer, I have to buy the printing service from a professional printer house. So you only have to decide on the size:

- Full poster (70x100cm like most Porsche posters) = 120 Euro + shipping;
    - Half-size poster (50x70cm) = 90 Euro + shipping;
    - Shipping within Europe is now 8 Euro and 12 to the USA.

All prints are high-resolution, using UV ink (to better resist direct sun-light and don't fade like regular home prints do).

All interested, can contact me to vricardo917@gmail.com.

VERY IMPORTANT
    Due to copyright restrictions, the posters WILL NOT HAVE ANY Porsche logo or reference to the Porsche brand, or use any other original Porsche poster reference in the form of text or imagery.
    Last edited by vricardo; 03-29-2015 at 11:00 PM.
    Vasco Ricardo

"I spent a lot of money on birds, booze and fast cars. The rest I squandered." - George Best
    ------------
    Early 911S Registry member #1067
    RGruppe member #609

Monday morning bump...!
    Thanks,
    Vasco Ricardo

"I spent a lot of money on birds, booze and fast cars. The rest I squandered." - George Best
    ------------
    RGruppe member #609

If you have pictures of you and your car (together or separate) that you enjoy, why not make it in to one of these posters? Maybe one taken at one of those track days this past Summer? Drop me a line on this.
    Last edited by vricardo; 02-04-2011 at 02:44 AM.
    Vasco Ricardo

------------
    RGruppe member #609

Here's a 2011 bump!
    Vasco Ricardo

------------
    RGruppe member #609

Hi, this is an old post but I'm always open for business!

Drop me a line if you're interested.
    Lot's a happy customers around the world by now
    Thanks again.
    Vasco Ricardo

------------
    RGruppe member #609