Thread: Fs/Ft: 1970S coupe & 1969E targa

Fs/Ft: 1970S coupe & 1969E targa

I am considering selling/trading my 70S & 69E, want to concentrate on the 356's...

1970S with non matching correct 911/02 engine, original gearbox, sports seats by GTS/Stefan. Deep sixes by Al Reed.

The car is in good condition and with the current exchange rates I am asking $59k. Car is in Norway, came from the US and should be possible to ship back for $12-1500 (ports: 4-5 options on the east coast, houston and port hueneme LA, I have shipping contacts..) Can also assist in trucking to most European cities..

Car is tidy and run strong, the only thing I was planning to fix was the front suspension pan, its been patched and not rusty, but it would be nice to change it and restore the boot at the same time.

More pix
    http://s412.photobucket.com/albums/p...inkel/70_911S/

The 1969E targa is also ex-US, it comes with the original 2 liter, gearbox etc. The car is right now bare metal waiting for a layer of irish green. We changed the sills and it has 2 NOS fenders installed, no rust anywhere. Was hoping on getting around $35k when finished.

How it looks today..

A couple years ago

More pix
    http://s412.photobucket.com/albums/p...el/69_e_targa/

Trade possibilities, up or down on cash for 356A or C, if you have a B I am only intersted in roadster/convertible.
    --

Porsche 911S-70

Hi Teveo, Pm send to you...with regards, Govert

Why not sell them at home??

Hi T-V.
    Why not try to sell them back home??? Can´t see the cars for sale here, not even at the PCN site

Best, Radmund
    S-Reg #1382
    67S Lavender
    70S Silver, original Slate Gray Japan delivery

Quote Originally Posted by Schiefer View Post
    Hi T-V.
    Why not try to sell them back home??? Can´t see the cars for sale here, not even at the PCN site
    Best, Radmund
    Hi Rådmund, maybe in time I will try to sell back home, but first and foremost I would like to trade one or both cars for another 356 (or two). The density of 356's in Norway is a little too low... I am also interested in trading the 911/911's and cash towards a 512BB/BBi if someone has one just around/below $100k and in vgc/decent mileage.

As you are aware of, its hard to get "market price" in Norway,.. I will try other channels first. I once tried selling a Mini Cooper back home, ended up shipping it to San Fransico in an even trade for a 70 E-type coupe, that was the Mini's true value, not the $4k I was offered here in Norway!
    --