Thread: Original 1971 Parts Book, at auction on eBay

Original 1971 Parts Book, at auction on eBay

Much as I detest links to auctions, the absence of a clear price discovery mechanism forces me to use eBay. I'm selling my 1971 parts book, slight wear to the cover but the pages are in excellent condition.

"But, I can get this information free from Porsche by downloading it!"

Nothing, and I mean nothing, matches the clarity of the original photos when it comes to figuring out what goes where. This thing is in four languages, has all the sections and the part descriptions WITH the original DIN references, try THAT with the modern PET (where some editor has half-assedly gone through and deleted most, but not all, of the original information-- you don't see the DIN specs up in the suspension, but you do see them back in the Webasto heater section, even for the same part numbers. . . so much for attention to detail . . .

This is a must have for the collector or restorer. I hate to part with it, but I'm liquidating a few items to make me feel better about the last push to restore my '66. . .

Happy to take any questions about it here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...#ht_704wt_1084
    1966 911 #304065 Irischgruen

I've got one of these and it IS pretty cool to thumb through sections and get relevent info for your car. Good luck with the sale.
    Regards,
    Andrew M

SOLD for approximately $150.
    1966 911 #304065 Irischgruen

Similar Threads

1. EBAY Auction Warning
    By 70SATMan in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-05-2021, 06:17 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-09-2013, 02:48 AM
  3. 1966 912 Ebay Auction ??