Thread: Blue 1970T Coupe on Ebay

Darn..we put the engine in the wrong place!

Blue 1970T Coupe on Ebay

There is a blue 70T on Ebay that has appeared many times and always gets one bid and no more. This seems really odd even though the car seem like a good example of the yr and model. What's up with this car? Anybody?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/70-Po...item2c559b0e44

I believe this is the same car I looked at approximately 2 years ago in the Santa Clarita area of So Cal. The car was a little rough and was over priced at that time. I'm not sure what has been improved about the car since then, but it appears to have had more work done to it since I looked at it. You may want to perform a search as there is another old thread about this car.
    Hope this helps.

Interesting engine, according to the ad it's 40mm oversize!
    Jeff Eelkema
    69E (project)
    S Reg #1431
    Aust TYP 901 #132

Some info

This car has been for sale for literally months. Used to be opening bid was, like, $34k, or something. The seller "doesn't want to hear" from Porsche people about all the details that are wrong with the car (there used to be a note, probably still is, at the bottom of the auction about this.

-Allen-

"I don’t have anyservice history or documentation of any kind other than the $30,995.20 worth of parts & labor performed & documented by our service department here at St. Louis Motorsports."

They're probably into the car for $35K-$40K and won't budge until they get their money back. They're probably learning a good restoration lesson.
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100